Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: NEW Black Elon Musk Signature Tesla Black Wall Charger - West Los Angeles Pickup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
082AE5D3-C171-4F31-B438-28B4E2660E8C.jpeg $500 for BRAND New In Box Tesla black high powered wall connector that’s signed by Elon Musk — this cannot be purchased from Tesla - was an award from the referral program. Entire thing is black including the handle and the wall unit. Easy to install. I already have two (one for each car) and they allow very fast charging and very hard to steal (so can be used safely in condo garage). Have two in case you need two to daisy chain to one another and intelligently load-share. Works great!

Pickup in West Los Angeles (Brentwood) in person please. Cash or Venmo. Priced to move as the non-signature units are $500 plus tax and take forever to ship. Please PM me. Thanks!

Attachments

• A89B9251-5380-4B02-9911-73C02C0A997A.jpeg
    A89B9251-5380-4B02-9911-73C02C0A997A.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 107
View attachment 412094 $500 for BRAND New In Box Tesla black high powered wall connector that’s signed by Elon Musk — this cannot be purchased from Tesla - was an award from the referral program. Entire thing is black including the handle and the wall unit. Easy to install. I already have two (one for each car) and they allow very fast charging and very hard to steal (so can be used safely in condo garage). Have two in case you need two to daisy chain to one another and intelligently load-share. Works great!

Pickup in West Los Angeles (Brentwood) in person please. Cash or Venmo. Priced to move as the non-signature units are $500 plus tax and take forever to ship. Please PM me. Thanks!

I sent you a PM

Scott

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA