Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: New Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 295/30/21 (Tucson, AZ)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Bull

Chatting is great, just don't shoot the Bull.
Supporting Member
Oct 25, 2020
Tucson, AZ
These have been very hard to get and seem to be perpetually backordered. I bought others while waiting for Discount Tire backorder. Tesla service centers are often out but I was able to find some one at a time to keep my car on the road.

My backorders have now arrived and I am offering them for local pickup. I have 3 total but will sell 1, 2, or 3. These are the latest T2 versions with the bluetooth sensors and the acoustic foam.

I'm not trying to profit on these and am selling them for a little less than what they cost me $550 each.
IMG_7072.jpeg

These have been very hard to get and seem to be perpetually backordered. I bought others while waiting for Discount Tire backorder. Tesla service centers are often out but I was able to find some one at a time to keep my car on the road.

My backorders have now arrived and I am offering them for local pickup. I have 3 total but will sell 1, 2, or 3. These are the latest T2 versions with the bluetooth sensors and the acoustic foam.

I'm not trying to profit on these and am selling them for a little less than what they cost me $550 each.
View attachment 847934
Did you install any of these on your car? I would like to know if the drive characteristics changed much. I feel that the current sidewalks on A/S Michelin are too sloppy.

That said there is no interest in shipping to Austin TX?

Thanks

The ones for sale have never been installed. There would be no change to driving characteristics since they are the OEM tires.

I have never shipped a tire so don't know the cost. I'm guessing its not cheap.