Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: New Model S 21" Silver Arachnid Wheels and Tires (WPB FL)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm asking $3,500 for a brand new set of Model S 21" silver Arachnid wheels and tires that I received as a referral award. These were never installed and are at the West Palm Beach FL Tesla Service Center; there's no installation charge if you have them installed there.

The set includes the wheels, tires, TPMS, and all the necessary hardware. I'm only considering local buyers for now.

I don't know how long the WPB Service Center will hold the wheels for me, so if you have any interest in buying them and installing them there, don't wait too long.

Note that although Tesla doesn't sell the 21" Silver Arachnid wheel package, they charge $6,000 for the comparable 21" Silver Turbine and Black Arachnid packages, so $3,500 is a great deal.

The WPB Service Center just informed me that the free installation is not transferable to the buyer, so you'll have to pay $125 plus tax to install the wheels (at WPB or any other Service Center).

I was also told I need to pick up the wheels soon if no one local buys them. Once I bring them home, the buyer will be responsible for shipping them to the Service Center of their choice.

The tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports, size 245/35/21 (front) and 265/35/21 (rear).

I’m not willing to sell them for $2,800. I will sell them them to you for $3,200 if you install them at WPB before I have to bring the wheels home.

I doubt you can get an appointment to install them tomorrow and they’re closed on Sunday, so this weekend isn’t realistic. If you can install them in the next week or two I’m sure the Service Center will be okay will that.

If you’re still interested, send me a private message with your contact info and VIN number so we can make arrangements. Note that I’m out of town with only occasional access to this forum.

The wheels are still available in WPB for another week or so. If you install them there before I have to bring them home, they’re yours for $3,200. Chances are WPB will be willing to hold the wheels longer than a week if someone has an appointment to install them.

I had a local buyer for $3,100 but haven’t heard from him for a couple of days, so I’ll offer the same deal to anyone else before I have to bring the wheels home this weekend.

Price goes up after that, and buyer will have to arrange and pay for shipping (or pick up the wheels at my home).

I have beautiful, brand new 21” BLACK arachnid wheels with the Michelin Pilots.

2 x 21X8.5J BLACK Arachnid wheels
2 x 21X9.0J BLACK Arachnid wheels
2 x 245/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
2 x 265/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
4 x tire pressure sensors & Tesla logo wheel caps

Local pick-up preferred in San Diego area. Make me a reasonable offer (Same wheels go for $6000+tax on Tesla website).

Attachments

• 00909_2x35mw34CyL_1200x900.jpg
    00909_2x35mw34CyL_1200x900.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 74
  • 00i0i_djHx5Iw5qJU_1200x900.jpg
    00i0i_djHx5Iw5qJU_1200x900.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 70
I have a set of silver ones for sale as well. I'm in the Vancouver BC area. Selling for $6000 Canadian.
It will also include the Wheel nut covers.
• 2 x 21X8.5J Silver Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 21X9.0J Silver Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 245/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
• 2 x 265/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
• 4 x tire pressure sensors
• 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

Contact me at [email protected] or 604 836-4718

I have a set of silver ones for sale as well. I'm in the Vancouver BC area. Selling for $6000 Canadian.
It will also include the Wheel nut covers.
• 2 x 21X8.5J Silver Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 21X9.0J Silver Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 245/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
• 2 x 265/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
• 4 x tire pressure sensors
• 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

Contact me at [email protected] or 604 836-4718

Please start your own thread, don't reuse mine, especially since you're not in the same area.