Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: ~New Model Y Performance 21" Uberturbine Wheels + Tires + TPMS + Caps

ahmadr

Sep 2, 2016
North CA
Up for sale is a set of Model Y Performance 21" Uberturbine wheels + tires + TPMS + center caps.

Perfect condition. Virtually new – taken off my new Model Y at exactly 20 miles.

$3000. San Francisco Bay Area. Local pickup preferred.

Mfiles

Sep 11, 2018
Ramona, CA
Wow, the first response to his post is an insultingly low lowball offer? I would take a sledgehammer to them and dump them in a dumpster before I would sell them to you for $3,000, let alone let you have them for $1,500. You are off the list of potential buyers for my set.

Keith
That lowball offer is the kind of crap I would expect from Craigslist and OfferUP. Just ridiculous.

Reactions: J235711 and ahmadr

ahmadr

Sep 2, 2016
North CA
Would you consider shipping to Toronto can?
I sure would, but not sure how shipping and customs would be. My guess is $500-600 for shipping, but please feel free to look into it yourself. The fronts weigh around 30.6 kg and the rears 32.8 kg (without packaging). Dimensional weight might be higher though

Navsarin

M3 - Red Rocket
Nov 28, 2015
Canada
I sure would, but not sure how shipping and customs would be. My guess is $500-600 for shipping, but please feel free to look into it yourself. The fronts weigh around 30.6 kg and the rears 32.8 kg (without packaging). Dimensional weight might be higher though
I’ll let you know :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC