Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: NEW Satin Black Martian MW03 wheels [18" x 8.5" +35 ] for non-performance Model 3 $1800

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of NEW Martian Wheels MW03 18"x 8.5" +35 that I purchased for my Model 3 Performance but they ended up not fitting my car because they are not machined with the step in the hub that is required for the performance Model 3. There are a few other people on the forum who experienced the same issue recently such as this post: Martian Wheels MW03 18inch Satin Black Brand New $1500! NOT for Performance Model 3.

Martian Wheels confirmed to me that the wheels should fit a non-performance Model 3/Model Y. After speaking with them, I was able to successfully test fit them on my parents Model Y long range (see pictures). Also, I believe that a kit like this would allow you to use the wheels on a Model 3 Performance (Performance Hub Stepped Lip Delete Kit). If you have any doubts, I would reach out to Martian Wheels and ask them directly about these wheels and if they will fit your car.

These are brand new, no tires were ever installed to them. We only removed 2 of the wheels from the original boxes to test fit them. 1 of the other boxes is open but the wheel was never test fit & the other box is still sealed in the original tape that Martian used for shipping.

Asking $1800 (ie. $100 off per wheel compared to buying new from Martian).
Located in Denver, CO.

Cheers
Loren
303 808 3735 (text me with questions)

allboxes.jpg
openRim1.jpg
openrim2.jpg
openrim3.jpg
modelytestfit.jpg

box-closeup.jpg