Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: [Northern Virginia] 21" Uberturbine Rims, Pirelli stock tires (25 miles) + TPMS sensors from newly purchased Model Y performance (delivered 9/16)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I'm located in Northern Fairfax, VA and I'm looking to sell my 21" Uberturbines. They'll come with the stock Pirelli tires, x4 OEM Tesla Wheel caps, and the Tesla TPMS sensors. I'm also including Tesla Totes (x4) (new in box purchased specifically for the buyer's convenience) and will ensure the totes are covering the wheels at the time of the exchange. I've decided to swap for 20" rims and tires.

Referring to the Tesla app, the vehicle has only been driven for 25 miles, so the tires should only have 25 miles on them.

The vehicle was delivered to my home and I have not driven it since it arrived, just kept it garaged. I'm swapping the tires and rims approximately around the 24th of this month and will not be driving the vehicle until the changeover has occurred. Looking to sell locally at this time, will be happy to arrange a local meetup.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I'm happy to help out.

Asking $3,350 OBO.

Attachments

• Left Side Back_LP.jpg
    Left Side Back_LP.jpg
    649.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Left Side_LP.jpg
    Left Side_LP.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Right Side 3_LP.jpg
    Right Side 3_LP.jpg
    724.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Right Side2.jpg
    Right Side2.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 73
  • image.png
    image.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
I’m open to offers on these, I’ve decided to swap for 20” rims so I won’t be using the rims or tires at all. If you’re interested, please feel free to reach out.

Shipping: If the buyer is outside of Virginia, DC or MD, I am willing to ship these if purchased at my asking price.

To recap - Included:
  • Pirrelli stock tires, staggered (Model Y 2021 performance)
  • Überturbine Rims, 21”, staggered
  • TPMS per tire
  • Tesla Tire Totes, new in box
  • Evannex Carbon fiber wheel accents

Hello everyone,

I'm located in Northern Fairfax, VA and I'm looking to sell my 21" Uberturbines. They'll come with the stock Pirelli tires, x4 OEM Tesla Wheel caps, and the Tesla TPMS sensors. I'm also including Tesla Totes (x4) (new in box purchased specifically for the buyer's convenience) and will ensure the totes are covering the wheels at the time of the exchange. I've decided to swap for 20" rims and tires.

Referring to the Tesla app, the vehicle has only been driven for 25 miles, so the tires should only have 25 miles on them.

The vehicle was delivered to my home and I have not driven it since it arrived, just kept it garaged. I'm swapping the tires and rims approximately around the 24th of this month and will not be driving the vehicle until the changeover has occurred. Looking to sell locally at this time, will be happy to arrange a local meetup.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I'm happy to help out.

Asking $3,350 OBo
Hi there I’m interested currently located in Toronto Canada wondering if you can accept $2800? Of course shipping will be my expense and customs fee aswell.
Regards