Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS NY: 2018 M3 LR AWD - 29k - Gray/White - AP + Snows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The family is expanding and a Model Y is on the horizon, so my Model 3 is on the auction block.

It is a Dual Motor AWD Bought new in March 2019 and always garaged. 29,012 miles. AP, no FSD. It has seen one winter. Overall a 9.5/10 car that has been daily driven but vacuumed weekly and washed frequently. (Always by hand or a touchless underbody wash) No kids, pets, or irresponsible adults have graced this car.

No door dings, a few minor front bumper chips and a chip on the hood.

Charge limit has been set to 70-80% since new. Range @ 100% displays 288mi.

Sale includes a set of (4) Michelin X-Ice snow tires that have almost no wear on them, Taptes (3D Maxpider replica) winter mats, Wireless charging pad, and Mobile connector with standard NEMA 5-15 plug. Depending on time of sale, I can have the snows mounted already.

The OE Michelin Primacy MXM4 TO tires have 4/32" tread - new is 8/32".

Price: $42,250. I will post additional interior/exterior shots this week. Might consider trading for a very cheap BEV (Leaf/spark/etc.) before I pull the trigger on a Y.

fullsizeoutput_d79.jpegIMG_0987.jpgcar.jpg

Please PM for more info or to see the car, thanks! It is located in the Binghamton, NY area.

Last edited: