Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS NY: 21" Silver Turbine Dipped Black

aznt1217

Aug 27, 2012
New York, NY
Hello All,

Wondering if any one is interested in these, these are the classic 21" Silver Turbine Wheels w Tires (Square Setup)

Notes:
- These were on my P85 for about 10k Miles.
- There is very minor curb rash
- TPMS is still mounted on
- They are wrapped in 21" Continental Summer Performance Tires (1 is patched but work just fine)
- I also Plasti Dipped these in Black Plasti Dip (which is easily removed with a pressure washer and WD40)
- No Center Caps

They are currently in the garage so I don't have any detailed photos other than these. Here is a photo of them on the car and the wheels. Using iPhone pictures since it's more true to life.

$2400 Picked Up
Turbine4.JPG
Turbine1.JPG

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC