TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

FS : OEM Carbon Front Spoiler/Splitter

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by SoCalUnplugged, Sep 9, 2013.

1. SoCalUnplugged

I have a OEM (YES OEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Tesla front Carbon spoiler splitter for sale. I was fortunate to get one of these several months back by accident. This is a REAL carbon fiber piece! Not an overlay, cheap vinyl or anything like that! It had a glossy clear finish and I took it to a body shop and had it professionally clear satin/matte sprayed on it. Looks 100% perfect. Matches the rear matte/satin trunk spoiler. I'm selling it because my customer decided to go a different direction with the look of his car. I'm in Carlsbad/San Diego. Really don't want to ship. PM me if interested

20130903_100822.jpg

_DSC0588.JPG

_DSC0589.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

This is for a MODEL S!!! Sorry to the person that just sent me a message. It wont let me send you another message for 60 minutes! Thanks

2. gnelson

gnelson Member

I am interested - what is the price?
    Thanks,
    Greg

3. SoCalUnplugged

Not sure how much its worth sense there was only a couple ever made for tesla and they were never sold to the public. Might just put it up on ebay if I don't get PM'd a number I like. I paid a pretty penny for it!

4. NikolAccessories

I would guess $2000-3000+. The only other one known to exist is on Elon's car(Model S F00002). He has a front and a rear CF valence. GLWS

5. SoCalUnplugged

I like the $3000+ mark. I have almost that much into it. The first $4000 OBO takes it.

6. lloyds

lloyds Member

do you have any photos of these on the car? Test fitted?

7. SoCalUnplugged

I do not have pictures fitted on the car but I guaranty it fits perfect like the black plastic ones.

8. SoCalUnplugged

Just found out that this part was sold for $4500 and is no longer available from Tesla. They wont even touch them any more because of the cost. Very unique piece!

9. NikolAccessories

Thought this would have sold by now?! Only known OEM piece in the country and it is still sitting for sale? If it were me I would probably Ebay it to get more exposure.

10. SoCalUnplugged

11. TylerCA

TylerCA Member

Do you have any photos of it installed onto the MS?

12. SoCalUnplugged

Sorry I do not. This is one of a kind and has never been installed. If it doesn't fit I'll refund 100%