TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: OEM Model 3 Performance Michelin 4S tires ($800)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Norvegan, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Norvegan

Norvegan Member

Greetings,

Decided to swap out my stock summers for All-Seasons since I live in the midwest and a dedicated snow set doesn't make sense for us.

Selling four OEM Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/35/R20 tires in great condition. Tires have less than 2k miles on them and are nearly full tread. No leaks/curb rash/etc as tested by Tesla when they took them off for the all-seasons

$800 shipped.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. MRGEDU

MRGEDU Member

It’s a good deal since they are $330 per tire on TireRack - I wish I could justify buying them.

3. Norvegan

Norvegan Member

Thanks, trying to give a fair price and get someone a decent deal... plus no surprises as I'll just eat the shipping however much it costs me as I've never sold tires before so going to be an interesting trip to FedEx/UPS.

Noticed we have the same car as well, bought my white p3d+ in July and couldn't be happier! Wish I didn't need to swap the tires but temps have already hit below 40s at night so had to be done. Hope you love yours as much as we do!

4. Norvegan

Norvegan Member

Been a couple of weeks so let’s do $750 shipped. That’s only $187.50 per tire so hope it’s a good deal for someone out there!

5. bmms8

bmms8 Member

I pmed you

6. Madv2680

Madv2680 Member

Still available? What’s your location?

7. Norvegan

Norvegan Member

Sold to local forum member, thank you for the interest everyone!