Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: OEM Model X 20" 265/45 R20 Continental Tires (used, located eastern PA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a set of stock OEM Model X 20" wheels and tires, 265/45 R20 Contental LX Sport. I'm using the wheels on my Model S, but I have no use for the tires, which are in very good shape, tread on all are 5.6mm - 5.8mm or 7/32nds minimum. One of the tires has what appears to have been a small puncture that has been plugged properly, it was holding air just fine when I got them. "Noise cancelling foam" is in good shape and tires have been stored in a climate-controlled garage.

I'm in the Bucks County, PA area, north east of Philadelphia, but am willing to meet you somewhere reasonable in the tri-state area, PA, NJ, NY with a mask and gloves on.

They're ~$300 /each new, but totally useless to me, so make me an offer. If you are/have been a front-line worker during this coronavirus epidemic, I'll make you a better deal.

Photos:
IMG_2060.JPEG

IMG_2061.JPEG
IMG_2062.JPEG IMG_2066.JPEG IMG_2067.JPEG IMG_2063.JPEG IMG_2059.JPEG IMG_2064.JPEG

Last edited:
Ithaca is gorges!!!

Thank you, but I’m afraid that’d be a bit too far of a hike. While I’d love to do that drive, it’d be about a 8 hour round trip, and I know my wife would NOT approve if I were to abandon her and our kids.

If nobody else bites, I’ll drop you a line in case we find a way up there!