Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: OHMMU 12V Lithium Battery for Model S $300, Los Angeles Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale: OHMMU 12V Lithium Battery for Model S. $300. Prefer local pick-up in San Fernando Valley, California. May be willing to ship elsewhere.

I had it installed for about a month before deciding to trade the car in. The battery worked great, significantly lighter than the stock battery. Great install videos available: Tesla Model S 12V Battery - Installation Video

Battery link: 12V Lithium Battery for TESLA Model S

Attachments

• PXL_20220925_144056690.jpg
    PXL_20220925_144056690.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 172
interesting.... no takers... SO, what does everybody think a 12V Lithium Tesla battery SHOULD cost these days ??
Selling a used battery, even one that lasts longer than stock isn't going to fetch anywhere near the retail price, especially from a company known to have poor customer service even when the battery was purchased new from them. It's gotta be a pretty substantial discount to get people to roll the dice on a used consumable with no returns or support.

Reactions: Art VandeIay
Selling a used battery, even one that lasts longer than stock isn't going to fetch anywhere near the retail price, especially from a company known to have poor customer service even when the battery was purchased new from them. It's gotta be a pretty substantial discount to get people to roll the dice on a used consumable with no returns or support.
I thought they were really responsive They sent me a replacement of original design then a new designed one free of charge they even said I can have the old one which worked fine after the 12 v alert was reset. Id sell that one for 100 bucks it cost over 400 new