Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS (or trade): MYP 21" Uberturbine wheels with factory Pirellis and TMPS or trade for 20"s in Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
Looking to sell or trade my OEM Model Y 21" Uberturbine Wheels with Tires and TMPS. They have the factory Pirellis with about 6K miles and TMPS and I'm looking to go down a size for personal preference. So I'm also open to a trade for anyone with a set of 20" Induction Wheels tires and TMPS. They have about 6K miles on them and some curb rash so I'm not too picky if your 20"s have a little. I'm located in Los Angeles/Culver City area.

Thank you

Purchased new wheels today so these are now ready for sale and pick up. And to update with pictures now that they are off the car and price.

FS for $2,000 Or Best Offer:
  • OEM Staggered 21" Uberturbine wheels 9.5" front and 10.5" in the rears
  • OEM Pirelli P Zero tires (255/35/21 front, 275/35/21 rear) 6,240 Miles at time of take off, so lots left in these expensive ass tires
  • OEM TPMS
  • OEM center cap covers
Located in Los Angeles/Culver City area. Sorry unwilling to ship at this time.

There is a bit of curb rash on all of the wheels to varying degrees, what can I say, we did a shitty job parallel parking and getting used to the parking guidance.

Looking for $2,000, same price I just purchased a set up of 20" Induction wheels.

Thank you

IMG_2800.jpg
IMG_2801.jpg
IMG_2802.jpg
IMG_2803.jpg
IMG_2799.jpg

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2806.jpg
    IMG_2806.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2807.jpg