Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available FS P85DL - Loaded, Midwest, will ship!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean title in hand, no stories. It’s in my name as well.

I’m certain there is a buyer out there. Again, not trading it in, just to have someone get ripped off.

Call me what you want, but I feel a certain way about that and hope to pass along an awesome and pristine P85DL to an awesome buyer for years of enjoyment.

I sold my 2011 Panamera Twin Turbo to an awesome gentleman a couple years back and he still keeps in contact and sends me photos of him enjoying the PTT. You only live once!

Thanks, but I’m not trading it in.

All direct messages answered, thanks for the interest.

203EE01D-3CE6-4A79-B2BE-96FFA806B77C.jpeg

Murky OK day... too bad we can’t keep them both tucked away for the winter.

I’m a fan of AP1 and have a black interior P85 as well. My wife and I prefer the tan, especially in the summer.

It’s a game changer in person, especially contrasted with the black Alcantara headliner.

If you have the opportunity, I’d take a look at tan... call me close minded though, white still scares me... even though I’ve read that it holds up well.

Thanks for the interest and I don’t mind working with a buyer with regard to tax documentation. I’m selling at a hefty loss mainly for tax write off purposes and I don’t want a dealer to give someone a bad deal. That happens enough as it is.

Stuck on the black interior.... The tans imo is an eye sore..
Hey OP, I'm not interested in ad stomping or getting into an internet purse swinging contest, but could you tell me what "double sales tax" is? Thanks. GLWS

Think he's referring to us Ca residents paying taxes on the documented sales price, since he's already paid sales tax.

If you buy from Tesla in CA, you’ll pay CA tax and whatever tax is required in your own state. Last time I spoke with a rep, they won’t ship outside CA to avoid that issue. Namely brought up since a lot of folks want to buy from Tesla “CPO,” which is arguably a scam.

Additionally and secondarily, reference what IG mentioned.

If you buy from Tesla in CA, you’ll pay CA tax and whatever tax is required in your own state. Last time I spoke with a rep, they won’t ship outside CA to avoid that issue. Namely brought up since a lot of folks want to buy from Tesla “CPO,” which is arguably a scam.

Totally false but you keep trying. Ever hear the word "reciprocity".

Reactions: Triplett

Sorry, that's completely wrong. In CA, we only pay the sales tax on the purchase price. No "double tax" or additional taxes other than that.
Its 9%+ depending on your City you live in. So private party helps due to the "documented" sales price. Plus the registration year over year has a small benefit because of the "documented" sales price.

The only issue at $60k+, itll be hard to find someone to fork over 100% cash for a car when the rates of a used vehicle are usually 1.99%. So the documented sales price is usually the loan amount or the actual price. Pay 1.99% earn 5%+ dividends elsewhere; kind of a no brainer.

It’s very obviously a fake offer. He either used chrome developer tools or foolishly used photoshop. There is no such offer from Vroom. I can confirm that because I just spoke with them giving them your vin and photos and options etc.

AWD will get banned for trolling and attempted scamming. Luckily we’re all not his demographic, so we can’t fall for his idiotic price gouge attempt.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
If you’re not in CA, and you purchase from CA (not via private party), you will have to pay double tax.

If you live in CA, you only pay it once. My comment is directed towards those looking to buy from Tesla in CA.

I have it in an email directly from Vroom, no scam, thanks for continuing to ruin my for sale thread. Quite unfortunate given the normal demographic of this forum.

It’s very obviously a fake offer. He either used chrome developer tools or foolishly used photoshop. There is no such offer from Vroom. I can confirm that because I just spoke with them giving them your vin and photos and options etc.

AWD will get banned for trolling and attempted scamming. Luckily we’re all not his demographic, so we can’t fall for his idiotic price gouge attempt.

You don't say??? I'll take a less $$$, deal with tire kickers, back of forth communication with various people etc.... That's priceless!

• Funny
Reactions: rjscoder
Totally false but you keep trying. Ever hear the word "reciprocity".

That’s not a thing... CA is one of the only states that will force a double tax if you purchase from a dealer in CA and try to take and register outside CA. Doesn’t matter if you live in CA, then it’s obviously a moot point. Again, directed at those looking at CPOs out of CA who will get a double tax from Tesla.

• Disagree
Reactions: erik_k and rjscoder
That’s not a thing... CA is one of the only states that will force a double tax if you purchase from a dealer in CA and try to take and register outside CA. Doesn’t matter if you live in CA, then it’s obviously a moot point. Again, directed at those looking at CPOs out of CA who will get a double tax from Tesla.
You once again are totally incorrect. Dude give it up, sell your car to Vroom (Oh thats right it was a fake offer), and move on.

Reactions: rjscoder
If you’re not in CA, and you purchase from CA (not via private party), you will have to pay double tax.

If you live in CA, you only pay it once. My comment is directed towards those looking to buy from Tesla in CA.

I have it in an email directly from Vroom, no scam, thanks for continuing to ruin my for sale thread. Quite unfortunate given the normal demographic of this forum.
You once again are totally incorrect. Dude give it up, sell your car to Vroom (Oh thats right it was a fake offer), and move on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190308-203439~2.png
    Screenshot_20190308-203439~2.png
    688.3 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.