Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available FS P85DL - Loaded, Midwest, will ship!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tax in CA only applies if you drive it off a dealer lot in CA. If you have them ship you a car from CA to whichever other state you are in, they will not charge CA sales tax.

Incorrect, call Tesla with regard to a vehicle in CA or any dealer for that matter. That said, Tesla will not ship to another location without first collecting CA tax. They used to, but they don’t now. Call, seriously.

I passed on my M3 Performance reservation and M3 LR when I found out that I’d be double taxed.

Trolls are trolls. If someone is interested, there is a great and legitimate vehicle available. I’d bet cash money that the trolls on here are dealer employees, or Tesla employees themselves. It’s amazing how many people are crushed by this forum, and turn to trading in to Tesla or taking a huge hit at an auction level price due to folks being awful.

As for the vroom offer, it’s legitimate and unfortunate that nobody will get a great deal because you’re trolling so hard that it casts a doubtful perception. Unfortunate.

For those that have reached out via PM, thank you. If you are still interested, we can discuss further. If anyone else is interested, please PM.

I will no longer discuss amongst the trolls on here.

Time is money and they aren’t legitimate buyers and quite honestly not legitimate members of this community.

Take a look at their posts. All trolls, to include outside my thread. Quite disappointing this place hasn’t course corrected like other high end vehicle forums have.

Thanks!

Incorrect, call Tesla with regard to a vehicle in CA or any dealer for that matter. That said, Tesla will not ship to another location without first collecting CA tax. They used to, but they don’t now. Call, seriously.

I passed on my M3 Performance reservation and M3 LR when I found out that I’d be double taxed.

Trolls are trolls. If someone is interested, there is a great and legitimate vehicle available. I’d bet cash money that the trolls on here are dealer employees, or Tesla employees themselves. It’s amazing how many people are crushed by this forum, and turn to trading in to Tesla or taking a huge hit at an auction level price due to folks being awful.

As for the vroom offer, it’s legitimate and unfortunate that nobody will get a great deal because you’re trolling so hard that it casts a doubtful perception. Unfortunate.

For those that have reached out via PM, thank you. If you are still interested, we can discuss further. If anyone else is interested, please PM.

I will no longer discuss amongst the trolls on here.

Time is money and they aren’t legitimate buyers and quite honestly not legitimate members of this community.

Take a look at their posts. All trolls, to include outside my thread. Quite disappointing this place hasn’t course corrected like other high end vehicle forums have.

Thanks!
I have and I did. There over 40 states that will honor the sale tax paid in CA and not collect it in state of Reg. - it's called Reciprocity. VA is one of the state as are about 40 others. I think there's like 7 that make you pay twice. So as I've been saying you're incorrect -it's not a one size fits all like....

Reactions: rjscoder

That’s too bad if Tesla actually does that. Any other car dealer in CA does not do that from personal experience.

It’s very obviously a fake offer. He either used chrome developer tools or foolishly used photoshop. There is no such offer from Vroom. I can confirm that because I just spoke with them giving them your vin and photos and options etc.

AWD will get banned for trolling and attempted scamming. Luckily we’re all not his demographic, so we can’t fall for his idiotic price gouge attempt.
Bump!

That’s not a thing... CA is one of the only states that will force a double tax if you purchase from a dealer in CA and try to take and register outside CA. Doesn’t matter if you live in CA, then it’s obviously a moot point. Again, directed at those looking at CPOs out of CA who will get a double tax from Tesla.
You couldn't be more wrong if I paid the other wrong guy to supervise you

View attachment 381121
2015 P85DL
Non + Suspension, But has Smart Air Suspension

Pearl White over Tan
Black Alcantara Headliner

Interior and Exterior are pristine

55k Miles - Remaining Batt/Drive Warranty

Black Arachnids
New Michelin Pilot Super Sports
Ceramic Coat
Clear bra front 1/3rd
Ceramic Tint

AutoPilot 1
Tan Leather Next Gen (Front/Rear)
Black Alcantara Headliner
Pano Sunroof
Glossy Obeche Wood Trim
Additional Set of CF Trim
CF Spoiler
Red Calipers
Supercharger for life
Tech Pkg w/ AP1
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra HiFi Sound
Rear Facing Seats

Extra
Ludicrous Retrofit/Mode
Full Weathertech Mats (stock included as well, in perfect shape)
Model S Windshield Shade

Silver Cyclones with new Continental all season tires also available for additional.

Interior and exterior are flawless.

100% Charge - 242 Miles Rated
90% - 221
75%ish - 182 (Daily charged here)

$65k w/ Cyclones only
$67k w/ Arachnids only
$69k w/ Arachnids and Cyclones

Located in OK, closest airports, OKC, TUL, ICT. I’ll comp you your plane ticket in or up to $500 in shipping compensation, after completion of the sale.

The weather is awful out, please PM if you’d like more photos or specifics :)

Clean title in hand, no accidents, no issues or stories.

Thank you.

View attachment 381127View attachment 381123
View attachment 381120
View attachment 381132
This is your SECOND concurrent thread advertising the same junk car that, clearly, nobody wants.

Take down the second post.

I have already reported your clearly abusive behavior to the moderators. You don't belong here.

• Love
Reactions: morbidz
Screenshot_20190503-155340_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.