Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available FS P85DL - Loaded, Midwest, will ship!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That obviously fake picture of $68k vroom offer is a straight up insult to everyone here. I can't understand why we keep replying here and enabling this troll.

My only hope is that he doesn't find anyone to scam out of their hard earned cash with this ridiculous ad.

• Love
Reactions: Galve2000
View attachment 384318

Vroom’s offer and doesn’t include or adjust for arachnids, floor mats, carbon fiber interior or any other extras.

Thanks for the interest, hope this helps any actual buyers who are in the market. I’d prefer this go to a private party versus a used car dealer who will take advantage of a future owner.

Thanks again.
That is a fake manipulated offer. Thankfully you provided your VIN so I went ahead and submitted a real VROOM request for you (I even accepted it on your behalf). So you dont complain, I selected top level condition and added every option.

QjeNJ73.png

DAMN! ok this seems more legit. lol $68k damn good photoshop. hahaha
Seriously what kind of POS posts a photo-shopped VROOM offer for $68k, then comes here asking for $65k. He is literally claiming he was offered a check for $68k but would rather sell it to one of us for $3k less. Guy even claims that his intention for selling it at a personal loss is because he doesn't want a dealer to take advantage of someone.... while trying to take advantage of someone with a fake photoshopped offer as the basis for his overpriced car.

Reactions: Big Earl
Good evening, the way you’re acting isn’t acceptable. The Vroom offer was real and has since long expired.

This thread is quite old and I have asked to have it closed multiple times.

Making accusations against my character is uncalled for nor is it acceptable. The bottom line is, this is the internet and although it’s easy to be awful to people, we shouldn’t, especially when you’re completely incorrect.

I respectfully ask that character defamation, libel and slander be avoided.

What price I ask for my car is the price I ask, please respect that. If you don’t want to pay a price or aren’t interested, that’s great.

Mods, please close this thread, the treatment of forum members should not go unchecked.

This proves that. Let’s be better and not make snap decisions with little to no information.

Thanks.

Good evening, the way you’re acting isn’t acceptable. The Vroom offer was real and has since long expired.

This thread is quite old and I have asked to have it closed multiple times.

Making accusations against my character is uncalled for nor is it acceptable. The bottom line is, this is the internet and although it’s easy to be awful to people, we shouldn’t, especially when you’re completely incorrect.

I respectfully ask that character defamation, libel and slander be avoided.

What price I ask for my car is the price I ask, please respect that. If you don’t want to pay a price or aren’t interested, that’s great.

Mods, please close this thread, the treatment of forum members should not go unchecked.

This proves that. Let’s be better and not make snap decisions with little to no information.

Thanks.
Lol. You keep asking for this thread to be closed. Of course you do because it shows what a con artist you are. You got caught posting a fake estimate so you started another brand new thread. If this isn’t a scam, I don’t know what is. I don’t mind the mods closing this thread, as long as you get removed as well for trying to con members and for violating terms of the forum by incessantly bumping your other thread.

Reactions: phalseid
Status
Not open for further replies.