Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available FS P85DL - Loaded, Midwest, will ship!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AWD>

Jan 28, 2018
No
890253B2-07FF-4F63-8CF7-B94A4CFAE3BE.jpeg

2015 P85DL
Non + Suspension, But has Smart Air Suspension

Pearl White over Tan
Black Alcantara Headliner

Interior and Exterior are pristine

55k Miles - Remaining Batt/Drive Warranty

Black Arachnids
New Michelin Pilot Super Sports
Ceramic Coat
Clear bra front 1/3rd
Ceramic Tint

AutoPilot 1
Tan Leather Next Gen (Front/Rear)
Black Alcantara Headliner
Pano Sunroof
Glossy Obeche Wood Trim
Additional Set of CF Trim
CF Spoiler
Red Calipers
Supercharger for life
Tech Pkg w/ AP1
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra HiFi Sound
Rear Facing Seats

Extra
Ludicrous Retrofit/Mode
Full Weathertech Mats (stock included as well, in perfect shape)
Model S Windshield Shade

Silver Cyclones with new Continental all season tires also available for additional.

Interior and exterior are flawless.

100% Charge - 242 Miles Rated
90% - 221
75%ish - 182 (Daily charged here)

$65k w/ Cyclones only
$67k w/ Arachnids only
$69k w/ Arachnids and Cyclones

Located in OK, closest airports, OKC, TUL, ICT. I’ll comp you your plane ticket in or up to $500 in shipping compensation, after completion of the sale.

The weather is awful out, please PM if you’d like more photos or specifics :)

Clean title in hand, no accidents, no issues or stories.

Thank you.

5A97443B-3A65-4073-8661-2790D2C6C264.jpeg
8D79210C-7915-4876-A1C8-77043886AA95.jpeg

1AA448D4-A508-4C9D-B740-868FED752E4A.jpeg

E90A1743-2347-406F-8C56-CEE89D3CE38C.jpeg

Attachments

• 0E6ADF69-D46D-44DA-93AD-3F2C37F7B889.jpeg
    0E6ADF69-D46D-44DA-93AD-3F2C37F7B889.jpeg
    411.3 KB · Views: 48
  • AB5C842C-1A54-43EB-AA66-596E089EF75F.jpeg
    AB5C842C-1A54-43EB-AA66-596E089EF75F.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 9A04276C-A3DB-45F0-B9DE-AE53996AE9A4.jpeg
    9A04276C-A3DB-45F0-B9DE-AE53996AE9A4.jpeg
    668.4 KB · Views: 55
Those in the market for a P85DL, with RFS and Arachnids will have a tough time finding a better deal with as many options. Most will prefer an 85 over 90 as well due to battery issues in the 90.

I have OEM Carbon Interior which will go with the car as well.

Tesla doesn’t offer a shipping or flight incentive like I am.

Thank you for the comparison, it’s apples and oranges bang for the buck, especially for a pristine example.

Thanks again :)

• Disagree
Reactions: rjscoder
No one should pay over 12k for a "pristine" example.

Let's break down your pricing.

Model S P90D 5YJSA1V40FF098321 | Tesla

This P90DL here is 53.3k. 21" Turbine Grey wheels. Fully loaded. Sexy.

$1000. I can get P90DL professionally detailed, hell even painted or wrapped, to match the quality of the car you're boasting about before going over the $12k premium.

$1000. I can add rear facing seats that you're boasting about.

$500. This "shipping incentive" you offer is just because you're compensating by the price gouge.

$0. I can swap the 90kw battery for an 85kw battery to literally anyone. Hopefully no one is insane enough to actually accept this swap. I would take 90 any day. It's under warranty, remember?

So we're at $54k to get to the car you're selling. Oh, but yours does not have a CPO warranty. That's -$5k

Now we're at $50.5k.

Your shameful price gouging is at $14k over what the current market sells for. lol

Please go elsewhere, all you do is troll the sales forum looking to cause drama or rob someone by gouging the prices down. With all due respect, move along.

Tesla requires $2000 shipping or double sales tax if you purchase in CA and you’re out of state.

The shipping or flight incentive is to help an out of state buyer who may be on the fence and artificially close their market.

Please refrain from commenting in a negative manner and follow the forum rules.

Please be respectful and show me the make believe car you just “built” ... minus arachnids because you can’t source them to suit your story line for anywhere close.

• Disagree
Reactions: rjscoder
That link and the artificial reductions are false attempts to troll and or lowball.

You can’t source any of that for $1500, sans a detail which is completely ridiculous to apply as a reduction.

Potential buyers, if you do your research, you will not find a better deal on a P85DL or 90DL for that matter than with my car.

Especially if you value the rare options mine carries.

Please go elsewhere, all you do is troll the sales forum looking to cause drama or rob someone by gouging the prices down. With all due respect, move along.

Tesla requires $2000 shipping or double sales tax if you purchase in CA and you’re out of state.

The shipping or flight incentive is to help an out of state buyer who may be on the fence and artificially close their market.

Please be respectful and show me the make believe car you just “built” ... minus arachnids because you can’t source them to suit your story line for anywhere close.

For Ca buyers, we are obligated to pay the sales tax on the package price "documented" sales price

Please keep us posted on how your sale goes. I'd be interested in the sold price for gauging the market.

If you had a black interior, we would probably be in discussion.

2016 lease returns are flooding the market per manheim inventory report. Really interested to see where all the 2015 inventory prices will go. Wait a few more months and snag a ap2??? Tough decisions ..

To the OP your price is way out of line in today's market and the forum is trying to give you a hand so that you can sell it. That is what you're here for right - to sell it? So neglecting what people have to say and arguing with those trying to help will do three things IMO: You won't sell it here because those on the forum looking for a car are smarter than you're thinking we are, and since we're looking at used cars all over the place and compare value and price on vehicles for sale, have a better idea of what the market is than someone who hasn't been looking, ie you, yet wants to sell it for what they want vs what the market will bring. 2. Show how little you know about the market right now...3. Forum users will stop helping - I'll close this part with this advice - if you want to sell this here you need to abandon this thread and start a new one, clean slate listing.

I think you're better off selling on Craigslist since less informed people use that to buy Teslas than the Tesla forum.

Feel free to jump down my throat as well, obviated by your tirade above, but be advised I don't think rjscoder is trying to "lowball", nor am I, since he hasn't made an offer (that I can see on the forum) and I know I ain't going to negotiate with you on your car..
Dzm

Oh and forgot - please show me where: "Please refrain from commenting in a negative manner and follow the forum rules" anything posted so far on your thread is against or not following forum rules. And I might add a lot forums only allow bumps once a week, this forum does not, so you're free to bump rather frequently - might I dare.....

• Disagree
Reactions: AWD>
To the OP your price is way out of line in today's market and the forum is trying to give you a hand so that you can sell it. That is what you're here for right - to sell it? So neglecting what people have to say and arguing with those trying to help will do three things IMO: You won't sell it here because those on the forum looking for a car are smarter than you're thinking we are, and since we're looking at used cars all over the place and compare value and price on vehicles for sale, have a better idea of what the market is than someone who hasn't been looking, ie you, yet wants to sell it for what they want vs what the market will bring. 2. Show how little you know about the market right now...3. Forum users will stop helping - I'll close this part with this advice - if you want to sell this here you need to abandon this thread and start a new one, clean slate listing.

I think you're better off selling on Craigslist since less informed people use that to buy Teslas than the Tesla forum.

Feel free to jump down my throat as well, obviated by your tirade above, but be advised I don't think rjscoder is trying to "lowball", nor am I, since he hasn't made an offer (that I can see on the forum) and I know I ain't going to negotiate with you on your car..
Dzm

He'll figure it out sooner or later... This forum cracks me up. Love the help and the humor.

The longer the car sits, the value just drops. The longer and added miles will drop even more. This car isnt exactly a collectors car where value may appreciate.

Here is a true honest feedback seller can research.

There are several DL for sale on cars.com. pull up the Carfax and see when the listed vehicle has been on the market. Most have been sitting since last year.

You can continue to fish for that 1 buyer. Good luck as your car will be out of warranty which will drastically drop the value.

Another suggestion if you want to get your car sold. get a trade in value from carmax, shift, carvana etc.. start at $6k+ their offer and work down.

Hope all the tips help to sell your car.

At least you arent selling a $20k carbon fiber add ons like a recent post on the forum. Lol They are getting trolled like crazy!

If you want your premium price.. keep on fishing, you may get 1...

Like what dzmconstr said, people on here are pretty knowledgeable looking for good feedback to help on their buying/selling decisions.

676E30F4-96E4-478A-AE1E-4462107BEBB8.jpg

Vroom’s offer and doesn’t include or adjust for arachnids, floor mats, carbon fiber interior or any other extras.

Thanks for the interest, hope this helps any actual buyers who are in the market. I’d prefer this go to a private party versus a used car dealer who will take advantage of a future owner.

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Ca buyers, we are obligated to pay the sales tax on the package price "documented" sales price

Please keep us posted on how your sale goes. I'd be interested in the sold price for gauging the market.

If you had a black interior, we would probably be in discussion.

2016 lease returns are flooding the market per manheim inventory report. Really interested to see where all the 2015 inventory prices will go. Wait a few more months and snag a ap2??? Tough decisions ..

I’m a fan of AP1 and have a black interior P85 as well. My wife and I prefer the tan, especially in the summer.

It’s a game changer in person, especially contrasted with the black Alcantara headliner.

If you have the opportunity, I’d take a look at tan... call me close minded though, white still scares me... even though I’ve read that it holds up well.

Thanks for the interest and I don’t mind working with a buyer with regard to tax documentation. I’m selling at a hefty loss mainly for tax write off purposes and I don’t want a dealer to give someone a bad deal. That happens enough as it is.

View attachment 384318

Vroom’s offer and doesn’t include or adjust for arachnids, floor mats, carbon fiber interior or any other extras.

Thanks for the interest, hope this helps any actual buyers who are in the market. I’d prefer this go to a private party versus a used car dealer who will take advantage of a future owner.

Thanks again.

Nice . Id take it and run... Dnt look back. That's literally more than what you're asking for, and you can ebay your goodies...

Reactions: 1375mlm and erik_k
Status
Not open for further replies.