TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS - Pilot Super Sport 21" tires

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Firewired, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Firewired

Firewired Member

IMG_1478.jpeg IMG_1477.jpeg IMG_1476.jpeg IMG_1475.jpeg IMG_1473.jpeg IMG_1510.jpeg IMG_1509.jpeg IMG_1481.jpeg For sale the OEM 21" Michelin Pilot Super tires offset 265/35 R21 and 245/35 R21 with the acoustic foam. I had gotten them directly from Tesla and had on my Model S for one month. For sale for $800 OBO via PayPal, hopefully with local pickup in the San Antonio area. Willing to ship via Fedex ground for $25 per tire in the U.S. . Thank you.

2. Saxgod

Saxgod Thread Necromancer

Dang interested but don’t have staggered rims :( have 8.5a front and back) what tires did you end up going with? (I am in Victoria btw)

3. civic09

civic09 Member

Still have these?

4. Cowby

Cowby S E X C R

I’d be interested in both of the 245 tires if still available.

5. Bdp10

Bdp10 Member

I'm interested in the whole set, picking up my 2015 P85D this week from Tesla, just want to make sure the wheels are staggered. Please let me know if there's still that I will, I'm not sure how to pm you

6. Bdp10

Bdp10 Member

Sorry, "still available"

7. Chasepam

Chasepam Member

How many miles did you put on them? Do you know how much thread is left on them? I can meet you somewhere tomorrow at Super charger in San Marcos.