Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS Porsche Panamera SE Hybrid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, the wife says I can buy a Tesla but after I sell the Porsche.. so to that end
I'm selling a 2014 Porsche SE Hybrid 26k Miles ( daily driver 20 miles round trip to work so may change) was a dealer demo so they thru in the CPO warranty. Tinted windows 9500CI installed Clear Bra installed in the front and rear quarter panels.

Cars titled in MD but located in SC.
would like to ask 73k for it but open to offers.

Attachments

• car copy.jpg
    car copy.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_1657.JPG
    IMG_1657.JPG
    841.5 KB · Views: 332
  • Love
Reactions: EVTECH
any input on the Porsche e-hybrid system? I was thinking of adding a Cayenne S e-hybrid.

Well now that we revived the thread, I'm curious too. The Cayenne/Panamera S E-Hybrid was the first car that made me think seriously about getting an electrified car. Since then I've decided that a short range PHEV is not going to meet my needs, but I'm still curious what could've been.

Well now that we revived the thread, I'm curious too. The Cayenne/Panamera S E-Hybrid was the first car that made me think seriously about getting an electrified car. Since then I've decided that a short range PHEV is not going to meet my needs, but I'm still curious what could've been.
same here!

I always liked the cayenne and saw one at a dealership. I have a nice short commute so I could literally daily drive a Cayenne s E-hybrid all electric all year long. I ended up buying a Model S instead but still would like an SUV that has the benefits of electric but also has a traditional petrol engine for the drives I do to supercharger no-man's land.

What would be ideal would be a massive battery (relative to the e-hybrid one anyway) in the 30-40 kw size range and a 2 litre 4 cylinder turbocharged engine to go along with it. As it is now, the supercharged Audi V6 making about 360 hp is too much engine and the battery at 10 kw is too small. They've got it backwards I think.

Maybe next gen Cayenne will have it sorted.

i actually loved it if i didnt need to lower my bills cause my twins were starting college i would have kept it my drive is 40 miles back and forth to work and normally the engine kicked on right when i hit my driveway.

that being said.. service on a porsche is NOT cheap

my local dealer didnt even know the ehybrid existed so they screwed up an oil change with the wrong oil ( ehybrids are audi engines and require a different weight) the very 1st thing i noticed is it has a button for everything the whole center console is buttons and while i cant speak for the cayenne the model x is cheaper than the panamera

if you do get one i can sell you an extra charger and cabniet for what ever the cost of the tesla charger is ( normally its 3k in parts)