Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Radio Flyer Mini Tesla code (Founders Edition)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is the redemption code for the Radio Flyer Mini Tesla. My kid already has one from a previous referral program, and doesn't need another. The retail value of it is $499US shipped - of which you will see on your email receipt. You can customize it to your liking and it comes with the basic accessories, but if you order additional accessories, that is on you. I see in another thread that now it comes standard with the larger battery, but can neither confirm or deny the validity of this.

FYI, watching my kid having fun in it is really cool. With the regular size battery, we have gone several times for a 1.5 hour bike ride (me) / mini Tesla ride (him) up hills, down hills and around long asphalt trails and it still has 2 out of 5 bars left on the battery at the end of it all. The battery lasts longer than him, which is rare for anything! It has a lockable low speed setting for the younger kids, but my kid is older (7) and uses the higher speed setting, which in my mind is pretty quick. The charger even looks like the real Tesla charger! He has even figured out how to make it drift when there is a slight grade, and he really has a blast in it.

The order form is here if you want to check it out and play with the picking a colour and wheel choice:
Tesla Model S for Kids (Canada) or Tesla Model S for Kids (US)

Asking $425US via Paypal. Upon receipt of payment I will forward the redemption code later that evening. My kids one took 2 months to ship. I recently sold one to a co-worker as well, and his only took 2 weeks to ship. There was no warning as to when it ships - it just arrives when it does. So I don't know your shipping time - it could vary. Warning, the box is big! Make sure you ship to a place that can receive it.

Up for sale is the redemption code for the Radio Flyer Mini Tesla. My kid already has one from a previous referral program, and doesn't need another. The retail value of it is $499US shipped - of which you will see on your email receipt. You can customize it to your liking and it comes with the basic accessories, but if you order additional accessories, that is on you. I see in another thread that now it comes standard with the larger battery, but can neither confirm or deny the validity of this.

FYI, watching my kid having fun in it is really cool. With the regular size battery, we have gone several times for a 1.5 hour bike ride (me) / mini Tesla ride (him) up hills, down hills and around long asphalt trails and it still has 2 out of 5 bars left on the battery at the end of it all. The battery lasts longer than him, which is rare for anything! It has a lockable low speed setting for the younger kids, but my kid is older (7) and uses the higher speed setting, which in my mind is pretty quick. The charger even looks like the real Tesla charger! He has even figured out how to make it drift when there is a slight grade, and he really has a blast in it.

The order form is here if you want to check it out and play with the picking a colour and wheel choice:
Tesla Model S for Kids (Canada) or Tesla Model S for Kids (US)

Asking $425US via Paypal. Upon receipt of payment I will forward the redemption code later that evening. My kids one took 2 months to ship. I recently sold one to a co-worker as well, and his only took 2 weeks to ship. There was no warning as to when it ships - it just arrives when it does. So I don't know your shipping time - it could vary. Warning, the box is big! Make sure you ship to a place that can receive it.
Curious where you saw it comes with the larger battery standard now. I still have my unused redemption code and when I click the link, it still lists the standard battery size and nothing else configurable except the color. Thanks