Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: *RARE* 20" HRE P101SC Wheels in Frozen Dark Clear for Model 3 (ALL Models) *MINT*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All REASONABLE offers will be considered. This is not your standard, run-of-the-mill set of cast wheels that you can purchase for a fraction of the price. This setup is over $18,000 new and has only ~4,000 miles of use. These are a custom-ordered set of HRE's premier P1SC series of wheels, so you'd be hard-pressed to find them on the open market at any sort of discount. I think $10,000 is a killer deal for these wheels, but again, all reasonable offers will be considered.

Additionally, I am not looking to ship these wheels due to the sheer value and risk associated with putting these in the hands of a freight carrier who could care less about them. I want the prospective buyer to be able to see them, inspect them, and leave with them, so both parties have peace of mind. The only exception would be if someone were out of state and did want the wheels, maybe they have family or a friend locally who could facilitate. I'm in no rush and have even considered purchasing another Model 3 just to put these beauties to use again. 😃

-Shane

• Funny
Reactions: buckets0fun
Great looking wheels and HRE is the best in the business. Had the same set on my F10 M5. 10k is not really a killer deal but GLWS
Thanks, bud. Price the wheels out with everything I have listed in the first post, and you'll quickly realize that they’re even more expensive now. It’s approaching half the cost of new, so I’d say that’s a steal, especially because you’re not going to find this fitment without ordering custom straight from HRE. Most wheels out there are not going to be of this caliber or level, so the person who wants this level of wheel will definitely see the value, rather than paying full retail. On an F10, that makes sense, because there are MANY more F10’s with this caliber of wheel, so simple supply and demand plays a role. Thanks again.

-Shane

• Funny
Reactions: buckets0fun