TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

FS Roadster OEM cast front wheel (1) almost new - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by AltPowr, Nov 4, 2013.

1. AltPowr

AltPowr Member

#1 AltPowr, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    FS Roadster OEM cast front wheel (1) almost new

This is a brand new wheel, never had a tire mounted on it, however it has a few small dings in it. It came with my Roadster as a spare wheel when I purchased the car, however the stupid truck driver that delivered my car did not strap down the spare wheel, so it was damaged. This would be a great replacement wheel for a well used and scraped up wheel. This is for the front only, and I only have one wheel - no lugs, no cap. There is one small nick/dent in one of the spokes and another on the edge of the rim - you can see them clearly in the close up pictures.

Tesla sells these for $1000 for a set of 4, so how about $100 plus shipping if someone can make good use of it? I can ship the wheel anywhere in the 48 states via Fedex Ground for $25.00, so included that in the numbers.

Email or PM me if you have questions - located in San Jose, CA.

List Date: 11/4/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS Roadster OEM cast front wheel (1) almost new
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    MCh5JUpYyQZS2.jpg
    HqT11QkUEzSe2.jpg
    wypkRtuZYmTB2.jpg
    jtSyMrc81w7g2.jpg
    78D2axhwjw0j2.jpg
    VN4mjz1bBXQ32.jpg