Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: San Diego Area 18" Model 3 aero wheels and tires with covers.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$1000

No Curb Rash, very light scuff on one wheel but you can hardly see it, covers are like new (I pulled them off when I got home from delivery).

8,648 miles on them (were rotated on my awd at 5948). Lots of tread left. One plug from a nail. Selling because I went aftermarket.

Brand new TPMS sensors installed but then never used (Yea I paid more when I pulled these off but oh well):
https://www.amazon.com/ITM-Pressure...+tpms+sensors&qid=1565938125&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Picture of light scuff (not curb rash) from the strap when I had it towed due to the flat, it's on the bottom right most spoke.

lightScuff.jpg

I found this post for similar wheels and tires.
How to Ship Wheels, Must Read!!

If that's what I have to do I would have to increase the price back to $1000 + shipping because that's allot of time and effort, but I am willing to ship them this way.

I am interested. You don’t have to box them. Get some styrofoam, cardboard and shrink wrap. Cut the styrofoam and cardboard to the size of the tire and rim. Place on the front to protect the rim, then wrap the whole thing with the shrink wrap, a good amount. They can be shipped that way, just like they ship tires. Send the aero covers in a box together but wrapped individually with shrink wrap.

You can also ship them on a pallet common carrier.

Let me know if your interested.

I am interested. You don’t have to box them. Get some styrofoam, cardboard and shrink wrap. Cut the styrofoam and cardboard to the size of the tire and rim. Place on the front to protect the rim, then wrap the whole thing with the shrink wrap, a good amount. They can be shipped that way, just like they ship tires. Send the aero covers in a box together but wrapped individually with shrink wrap.

Looks like it will allot cheaper if I put them in boxes though, and not much more effort since it requires a trip to the hardware store. I can probably it done this weekend. Please pm me your address if that is acceptable.

when you say ship them on a pallet common carrier, I just bring the wrapped wheels to the carrier and they put them on a pallet for me?