Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS Set of 21" Arachnid wheels and tires New $3000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waiting at the Costa Mesa, CA service center and including installation, this set of four (4) brand new, exclusive Tesla Model S 21" Arachnid Wheels finished in silver are waiting for a new owner. Brand new, never used. Mint condition with brand new 245/35ZR21 & 265/35ZR21 101Y S Michelin PSS Tires - Pilot Super Sport. As you all probably know, these wheels are exclusive to the Tesla referral program and cannot be bought through retail.

This listing is for a set of 21 inch Tesla staggered arachnid wheels & tires.

0 miles
4, 21" staggered Tesla Silver Arachnid Rims
4, Michelin Pilot SuperSport (PSS, Z rated)
4 center caps

Asking the current going market price of 3k.

Please let me know if you are interested. I already have a set of black arachnids installed so have no use for these wheels.

Attachments

• arachnid.JPG
    arachnid.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 104
That sucks you can't trade for black now that Tesla is outright selling them.
When I put the first set of Gray Arachnids on, I wanted to not have staggered wheels as my 2013 P85 didn't come with them originally and I feared excess wear without being able to rotate. No go on that one. So not surprised that any kind of swap of referral wheels will ever happen. I love the look and the tire wear didn't materialize as I got the same 15,000 miles on the rears without rotating them and the fronts are still going strong at 20,000 miles.

http://www.myteslas.com/me-and-great-pictures.html Before and after of mine

Last edited:
When I put the first set of Gray Arachnids on, I wanted to not have staggered wheels as my 2013 P85 didn't come with them originally and I feared excess wear without being able to rotate. No go on that one. So not surprised that any kind of swap of referral wheels will ever happen. I love the look and the tire wear didn't materialize as I got the same 15,000 miles on the rears without rotating them and the fronts are still going strong at 20,000 miles.

Me and Great Pictures Before and after of mine
Hello friend! Are the wheels still available? If yes, can you call me? Very interested. My name is Norm 310 526-3377
Tank you.