Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: set of 4 Dunlop SP WINTER SPORT 3D DSST RUNONFLAT - SIZE: 245/45R18 Tires

EBossHoss

Nov 1, 2018
Chicago
I have available for sale a near new (less than 2000 miles on them) set of 4 Dunlop SP WINTER SPORT 3D DSST RUNONFLAT - SIZE: 245/45R18 Tires

(4.5 out of 5 Stars on Tire Rack)

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=SP+Winter+Sport+3D+DSST+RunOnFlat&partnum=445VR8WS3DROF

The Dunlop Run-Flat Winter Sport Tires were the solution recommended to me by Tire Rack (where I purchased them last year (November 2018)) for my Performance Model 3. Theyhave less that 2,000 Miles on them and they are still like new. Providing excellent winter-condition handling, and the safety and security. They do not ride harsh or firm, but do provide the advantage of knowing that should there be a problem, one can make it home AND THEN deal with the situation.

Asking $850 for the set plus shipping (or free local pick up of course.)

Please message me here on TMC, or give me (Jon) a call at 312-399-9999

To provide more info and details, please review these pics and information about the tires I am selling from Tire Rack's website.

Dunlop-1.JPG
Dunlop-2.JPG
Dunlop-3.JPG
Dunlop-4.JPG

Please message me here on TMC, or give me (Jon) a call at 312-399-9999

Last edited:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC