Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Signature Wheels SV104 20" Matte Black Still in Packaging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of Signature Wheels SV104 in matte black, 20x9.5 staggered offset to be perfectly flush on a Model 3. They were purchased with the intention of being put on my Model 3 when it arrived, but work took me out of the country so the car never happened. They have been sitting in the boxes and packaging Signature sent them in, in a climate controlled room since they arrived last Spring and are mint condition.

I'm looking to recoup some of my money on these and ideally looking to do local pickup in Manhattan Beach (SoCal) unless you want to figure out and cover shipping. Wheels are absolutely pristine (see photo), I just don't have a car to put them on and they're taking up space.

Price is $4,200 (retail is $5,500) unless there's a strong reason for it to be lower. Please see link for more details on the wheel and compatibility / specs: SV104 | signature-wheel

Reactions: Neon001
Exact numbers of the offsets aren't really useful since the offset changes based on wheel design. I can track them down from Jamie, but what's likely more useful for those interested is seeing how the exact spec fits:
Happy to follow-up with numbers, but the reason I don't have them was Jamie at Signature said that trying to compare actual numbers is an apples to oranges comparison and that focusing on final fitment was more effective.

Regardless of offsets for a specific wheel being different, why not just post the actual numbers? The set of Signature wheels I have show the specs stamped on the wheel itself.

IMG_0391.jpg