Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Slipstream Wheels + TMPS + Goodyear Touring Tires + Center Caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are takeoffs from my S60. Less than 500 miles on them. No curb rashes or any nicks on the rims. These come with the new improved Goodyear Eagle touring tires. Factory mounted and balanced waiting to be installed. Preference for local buyers (SF Bay area), but open to shipping. $1700 + shipping (if needed).
FB_IMG_1481141213331.jpg
FB_IMG_1481141209440.jpg
FB_IMG_1481141204889.jpg

FB_IMG_1481141195728.jpg

These are takeoffs from my S60. Less than 500 miles on them. No curb rashes or any nicks on the rims. These come with the new improved Goodyear Eagle touring tires. Factory mounted and balanced waiting to be installed. Preference for local buyers (SF Bay area), but open to shipping. $1700 + shipping (if needed).View attachment 204923 View attachment 204924 View attachment 204925
View attachment 204926

Located in Chicago, but would be interested in these. Are they still available?

Curious what's new and improved about the tires.

I've pretty much decided I don't want to drive on the poorly reviewed Goodyears, so I'm planning to replace my worn out Michelins with new Michelins.

I'm still curious, @YellowJacketMS, if there's anything new and improved about the latest Goodyears. Did you mean anything by saying so? I'm perfectly ready to revise my plans if these are different from the tires that so many people are not happy with.

@Bet TSLA , sorry, I missed responding to your comment before. Yes these are the newer OEM Goodyears (Eagle® Touring Tires | Goodyear Tires) and not the old RS-A2s that everyone hated and complained about. These are designed to be Tesla-specific tires with road noise dampening foam. I find them extremely quiet, virtually silent. Overall I don't notice many of the issues that people complained about on the old Goodyears, but without having experienced the old ones I can't speak to a direct comparison. You could always go in and test drive one at the dealership to get an idea and compare.