Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: T Sportline 19" TSS Forged Wheel/Tire Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks!

I have a practically brand new (maybe 100 miles max) set of T Sportline 19" TSS Flow Forged Wheels (Black) with a set of Continent ExtremeContact DWS06 tires. Great year-round set and an improvement in comfort with Model Y PUP. Unfortunately, I had to get rid of my Model Y so no use to me now.

They are located for pick up in Southampton, NY (Long Island). We can try to figure out shipping as well if needed.

Originally paid $3,300. Yours for $2,000.

Are all 4 wheels the same size(Not staggered)? From their website it looks as if they are only offered in one size - Just confirming.
What size Tires?
No Damage to Wheels or Tires (rash, scratches / plugs, patches)?

Could you shoot me some pictures to [email protected] or post them here?

Hi folks!

I have a practically brand new (maybe 100 miles max) set of T Sportline 19" TSS Flow Forged Wheels (Black) with a set of Continent ExtremeContact DWS06 tires. Great year-round set and an improvement in comfort with Model Y PUP. Unfortunately, I had to get rid of my Model Y so no use to me now.

They are located for pick up in Southampton, NY (Long Island). We can try to figure out shipping as well if needed.

Originally paid $3,300. Yours for $2,000.
What do you mean by Model Y 'PUP'?

Sorry. Kinda new to Tesla.