Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Tesla 22" Onyx Black wheels and tires, complete set (Model X)

jgrgnt

Supporting Member
Dec 13, 2016
Orange County, CA
22" Onyx Black wheels and Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires. Like-new condition, mounted on my X for less than 500 miles. Wheels are in pristine condition: no scratches, nicks, and absolutely no curb rash.

$3600

This is my referral wheel set. Tires were balanced and assembled by my local service center, and the set is ready to re-mount, with all necessary hardware: wheels, tires, TPMS sensors, center caps, black lug nut covers, and a lug nut cover removal tool.

Wheels are 22" x 9" front, 22" x 10" rear. Tires are Pirelli Scorpion Zero (TO - Tesla specific) with foam inserts, 265/35/ZR22 fronts, 285/35/ZR22 rears.

I prefer to work with local owners, but I'm open to shipping these provided you arrange and pay for your own shipping. These are heavy wheels!

IMG_3721.jpg IMG_5357.jpg IMG_8821.jpg IMG_6346.jpg IMG_6635.jpg IMG_8328.jpg IMG_8061.jpg IMG_2951.jpg IMG_7548.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC