Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Tesla Gen3 Wall Connector 24ft, Tesla Wall Connector Pedestal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Gen3 Wall Connector 24ft. Bought September 2021, never installed, never used, in original box. Can be configured up to 48A, with options for load sharing and other fun stuff. $375 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $400 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston. (Edit: Sold)

Tesla Wall Connector Pedestal. Bought September 2021, never installed, never used, with all the parts it came with (original box was literally just non-descript cardboard). $375 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $400 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston. (Still available)

I'll knock off an extra $50 if you buy the two together, which would be $700 if you picked them up or $750 if I dropped them off.
I'd offer to ship these, but they're available on tesla's site with free shipping, so you'd probably just want to do that instead.

I had previously put these up for sale and taken them down when I was re-planning my home charging situation after my last EVSE (an early Grizzl-e DUO) caught fire.

I have a copy of the original invoice, which I'll gladly share at purchase, to prove it's mine and you're not buying some stolen merchandise.

Last edited:
Tesla Gen3 Wall Connector 24ft. Bought September 2021, never installed, never used, in original box. Can be configured up to 48A, with options for load sharing and other fun stuff. $375 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $400 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.

Tesla Wall Connector Pedestal. Bought September 2021, never installed, never used, with all the parts it came with (original box was literally just non-descript cardboard). $375 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $400 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.

I'll knock off an extra $50 if you buy the two together, which would be $700 if you picked them up or $750 if I dropped them off.
I'd offer to ship these, but they're available on tesla's site with free shipping, so you'd probably just want to do that instead.

I had previously put these up for sale and taken them down when I was re-planning my home charging situation after my last EVSE (an early Grizzl-e DUO) caught fire.

I have a copy of the original invoice, which I'll gladly share at purchase, to prove it's mine and you're not buying some stolen merchandise.
Have you sold this yet?

Tesla Gen3 Wall Connector 24ft. Bought September 2021, never installed, never used, in original box. Can be configured up to 48A, with options for load sharing and other fun stuff. $375 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $400 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.

Tesla Wall Connector Pedestal. Bought September 2021, never installed, never used, with all the parts it came with (original box was literally just non-descript cardboard). $375 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $400 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.

Tesla has dropped the price of the wall connector, I'm gonna follow suit.
Wall connector: $300 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $325 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.
Pedestal: $375 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $400 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.
Both: $625 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $675 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.

Tesla has dropped the price of the wall connector, I'm gonna follow suit.
Wall connector: $300 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $325 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.
Pedestal: $375 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $400 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.
Both: $625 if you pick it up in Greater Boston. $675 if you want me to drop it off in Greater Boston.
Sorry for the delay in reply. Apparently, I'm not getting reply notifications from the forum.

I'll take the wall connector off your hands. I don't think I can use the Pedestal (no space). What are the next steps?