Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Tesla Model 3 (SR+) Accessories!

Hi all! Big fan, long time lurker, first time account creator/poster.

I couldn't resist the top-dollar offer that my local CarMax gave for my 2019 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus; it helps that I'm finally getting my 2022 Model Y LR (not from Giga Texas RIP) delivered this Friday, and have already ordered new car accessories (womp womp the car mats and whatnot don't fit the new car). This means I need to offload my Model 3 SR+ accessories that I no longer use. The main reason I wanted to sell this at all was that I drive frequently to Vancouver (BC) and Portland (OR) from Seattle, as well as skiing (Stevens Pass/Snoqualmie); I can't seem to go too far without a supercharger, so the 100mi of extra range will really reduce my range anxiety (that's almost screwed me once or twice on a cold day).

As a result, I have stuff from my car that may be of interest to others, so I thought I would post them here if people were interested in buying any or all of these items. Feel free to make an offer on anything - as long as it's reasonable! The list is below:

OEM Model 3 Floor mats (includes 3 mats: driver, passenger, 2nd row) - $120 for all (originally $225: Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners)
3x OEM Model 3 18" wheel (fourth has an unrepairable nail in the sidewall, but can add this as well for free, if asked) - $250 for all (else: $100 per tire)
OEM Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger (pre-2021 refresh): Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger (the link is 404) - $100
Security Chain SZ339 Tire chains for 18" wheels (set of 2) - used twice, works fine, but Model Y has 19" wheels, so these won't fit: $40
Model 3 roof glass sunshade + rear window shade (4 pieces) - lightly used: $20
Model 3/Y Console Center Cup Holder Insert (2016-2021 editions): $5

If you're willing to buy everything, I'll let it all go for $475. (or $450 if you're local and can pick it up / meet somewhere close-by)

Since I'm getting a refreshed 2022 Model Y, I don't need any of these things. Please let me know if you are interested, or if you would like photos of any of the items. I am in located in WA, so would prefer to be local (Seattle-area), but can ship for fairly cheap if you're willing to pay at-cost (I get a discount through work).

Thanks in advance! Thankful and grateful to be joining this community.

Reactions: weaksquad
Oops, I dunno if I can edit, but the wheels have about 17k miles on the, tread depth is at 4-5/32" for the three tires, but the one with the nail in the sidewall was at less than 4/32", and given that it's non-repairable, I'm not sure what to do with it.

All tires are mounted on wheels, which have some wear-and-tear curb rash on them, but it's purely cosmetic. I bought a kit to repair them but never got around to it.

Sold: Floor mats, wireless charger.
Pending: sun shades
I also found a molded plastic thing that works in the front middle console for pre-2021 refresh console: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WX77GMD

I bought it for $18, will sell it for $10; the front rubber mat is missing but it's still perfectly fine. I will wipe it down with a disinfectant wipe before shipping it out.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC