Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Tesla Model 3 (SR+) Accessories!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! Big fan, long time lurker, first time account creator/poster.

I couldn't resist the top-dollar offer that my local CarMax gave for my 2019 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus; it helps that I'm finally getting my 2022 Model Y LR (not from Giga Texas RIP) delivered this Friday, and have already ordered new car accessories (womp womp the car mats and whatnot don't fit the new car). This means I need to offload my Model 3 SR+ accessories that I no longer use. The main reason I wanted to sell this at all was that I drive frequently to Vancouver (BC) and Portland (OR) from Seattle, as well as skiing (Stevens Pass/Snoqualmie); I can't seem to go too far without a supercharger, so the 100mi of extra range will really reduce my range anxiety (that's almost screwed me once or twice on a cold day).

As a result, I have stuff from my car that may be of interest to others, so I thought I would post them here if people were interested in buying any or all of these items. Feel free to make an offer on anything - as long as it's reasonable! The list is below:

OEM Model 3 Floor mats (includes 3 mats: driver, passenger, 2nd row) - $120 for all (originally $225: Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners)
3x OEM Model 3 18" wheel (fourth has an unrepairable nail in the sidewall, but can add this as well for free, if asked) - $250 for all (else: $100 per tire)
OEM Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger (pre-2021 refresh): Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger (the link is 404) - $100
Security Chain SZ339 Tire chains for 18" wheels (set of 2) - used twice, works fine, but Model Y has 19" wheels, so these won't fit: $40
Model 3 roof glass sunshade + rear window shade (4 pieces) - lightly used: $20
Model 3/Y Console Center Cup Holder Insert (2016-2021 editions): $5

If you're willing to buy everything, I'll let it all go for $475. (or $450 if you're local and can pick it up / meet somewhere close-by)

Since I'm getting a refreshed 2022 Model Y, I don't need any of these things. Please let me know if you are interested, or if you would like photos of any of the items. I am in located in WA, so would prefer to be local (Seattle-area), but can ship for fairly cheap if you're willing to pay at-cost (I get a discount through work).

Thanks in advance! Thankful and grateful to be joining this community.

Reactions: weaksquad
Oops, I dunno if I can edit, but the wheels have about 17k miles on the, tread depth is at 4-5/32" for the three tires, but the one with the nail in the sidewall was at less than 4/32", and given that it's non-repairable, I'm not sure what to do with it.

All tires are mounted on wheels, which have some wear-and-tear curb rash on them, but it's purely cosmetic. I bought a kit to repair them but never got around to it.

Hi all! Big fan, long time lurker, first time account creator/poster.

I couldn't resist the top-dollar offer that my local CarMax gave for my 2019 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus; it helps that I'm finally getting my 2022 Model Y LR (not from Giga Texas RIP) delivered this Friday, and have already ordered new car accessories (womp womp the car mats and whatnot don't fit the new car). This means I need to offload my Model 3 SR+ accessories that I no longer use. The main reason I wanted to sell this at all was that I drive frequently to Vancouver (BC) and Portland (OR) from Seattle, as well as skiing (Stevens Pass/Snoqualmie); I can't seem to go too far without a supercharger, so the 100mi of extra range will really reduce my range anxiety (that's almost screwed me once or twice on a cold day).

As a result, I have stuff from my car that may be of interest to others, so I thought I would post them here if people were interested in buying any or all of these items. Feel free to make an offer on anything - as long as it's reasonable! The list is below:

OEM Model 3 Floor mats (includes 3 mats: driver, passenger, 2nd row) - $120 for all (originally $225: Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners)
3x OEM Model 3 18" wheel (fourth has an unrepairable nail in the sidewall, but can add this as well for free, if asked) - $250 for all (else: $100 per tire)
OEM Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger (pre-2021 refresh): Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger (the link is 404) - $100
Security Chain SZ339 Tire chains for 18" wheels (set of 2) - used twice, works fine, but Model Y has 19" wheels, so these won't fit: $40
Model 3 roof glass sunshade + rear window shade (4 pieces) - lightly used: $20
Model 3/Y Console Center Cup Holder Insert (2016-2021 editions): $5

If you're willing to buy everything, I'll let it all go for $475. (or $450 if you're local and can pick it up / meet somewhere close-by)

Since I'm getting a refreshed 2022 Model Y, I don't need any of these things. Please let me know if you are interested, or if you would like photos of any of the items. I am in located in WA, so would prefer to be local (Seattle-area), but can ship for fairly cheap if you're willing to pay at-cost (I get a discount through work).

Thanks in advance! Thankful and grateful to be joining this community.
is the roof glass sunshade and rear window shade available? Can you ship if I pay the shipping cost?