Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Tesla Model Y Reservation White/White $56,440 June 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell my reservation. I'm picking up a tesla model y this weekend instead of this current reservation. If interested let me know and we can work things out.
asking OBO $2500 since it's at the old price and already has white interiors and reservation cost priced in

• Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
a little bit with delivery towards august, but i set it higher at 2500 because of the old price tag and it's OBO/flexible. so even at 2500 and someone wants white seats you're saving that 1k for the seat upgrade

Not sure how you would even do this. Doesn’t seem like a great idea to save what 1000-1500 but take on that risk of you taking the money, tesla cancelling, etc. The timeline is within a few weeks of each other with a brand new order. I get if you were offering it for $250-500 and doing someone a solid, but 2500 seems greedy. Better bet have someone make a $1000 donation to a charity of your choice and pay you the $100 order fee and enjoy your new car.

**** scalpers.

• Love
This cannot be done. Was willing to give my Model 3 SR reservation to someone last fall but Tesla SA said nope. Only way this can work if the original reservation holder goes through with delivery and goes to store for pick up and the other buyer shows up at delivery day and then papers can be transferred to new owner.

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell my reservation. I'm picking up a tesla model y this weekend instead of this current reservation. If interested let me know and we can work things out.
asking OBO $2500 since it's at the old price and already has white interiors and reservation cost priced in
Hi Have you entered your information? If not, I'm interested. If yes, we I don't think there's a way to transfer the account

Hi Have you entered your information? If not, I'm interested. If yes, we I don't think there's a way to transfer the account
Reservations cannot be transferred. Only way this can be done is that on delivery day you both need to be present and the car is then transferred over to you once payment has been made. Not sure if financing can be done but cash deal/bank transfer is the best way.

This is predelivery. Other option is to just have them change the reservation in person during delivery.
Interesting. I bought a reservation last year and I literally had access to seller's account until I took delivery for a Y. Never knew this was an option.

1. Seller wants to sell reservation
2. Buyer pays seller agreed upon amount
3. Seller emails [email protected]
4. Buyer sees RN in their own account
5. Buyer takes delivery from within their own Tesla account

Is this right?

Interesting. I bought a reservation last year and I literally had access to seller's account until I took delivery for a Y. Never knew this was an option.

1. Seller wants to sell reservation
2. Buyer pays seller agreed upon amount
3. Seller emails [email protected]
4. Buyer sees RN in their own account
5. Buyer takes delivery from within their own Tesla account

Is this right?
I just moved the reservation to a freshly made account and then gave the account to the buyer since I already had a tesla on my personal account but yes this works as well. That part where it changes email takes about 2 days*

I just moved the reservation to a freshly made account and then gave the account to the buyer since I already had a tesla on my personal account but yes this works as well. That part where it changes email takes about 2 days*
Weird. We got this email when the seller sent the email to the above email address

Thanks for reaching out to Tesla Account Support. For your inquiry, we unfortunately are unable to process this request at this time. Just to let you know, due to our system limitations we cannot move a single RN pre-delivery from one account to another.

You will have two options.
Option #1 – You can cancel the order and re-place the new order under the correct email.
Option #2 - Wait until the vehicle has been delivered and complete the ownership transfer process