Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: tesla roadster 2.0 set of interior black trim panels - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FS: tesla roadster 2.0 set of interior black trim panels

this is a set of black (seemingly leather or faux leather) interior panels for my 2.0 roadster. my roadster was ordered with carbon fiber interior trim option but those were not ready when the car was ready so they shipped the car with these panels and later on sent the CF panels. these were used for a few hundred miles.

mostly they are in great condition, with a few scuffs form use and storage that i tried to show accurately in the photos (in particular on the door sill panels). all marks are pretty superficial.

included is a set of OEM velcro for installation.

item is located in san francisco. just the parts (without packaging) weigh around 6 or 7 lbs. prefer pickup but will ship if necessary.

i have set up payment for paypal, but am open to other payment arrangements (cash in person, check with waiting for check to clear, etc.)

List Date: 2/2/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: tesla roadster 2.0 set of interior black trim panels
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

AFu8NMWRTQBv2.jpg
F4BA7rqmNH4U2.JPG
8zMm8Pt0szCN2.JPG
HXxgVQNrEaGb2.JPG
HFVVyztAS8MQ2.JPG
HNXJrNvfbS6D2.JPG
4zpkKW8jmcBD2.JPG
BX4mTuhg3Cfq2.JPG
jy6z4DUEesFx2.JPG
QZmyWDVPmpxF2.JPG
sDRzPSxGaMjq2.JPG
BebvbZNu4fNy2.JPG
Nzg1WSD8Tsva2.JPG
tajyka8FSZyR2.JPG
3u674budTAGr2.JPG
7kQa1W7GdvZZ2.JPG
EFsteCzN7M652.JPG
DbzsA0A71uTX2.JPG
EHq1twPx4DF72.jpg

Mobile friendly version: FS: tesla roadster 2.0 set of interior black trim panels