Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: tesla roadster carbon fiber trunk - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FS: tesla roadster carbon fiber trunk

this trunk was on my roadster until it got slightly damaged (you can see the small crack in the photo where my finger is pointing.) there is also one small crack on the bottom of the tub, but i had previously not even noticed that (also in photos) and it would be below the carpet panel (included.)

early roadsters (mine is in the 500s) had these "raw" carbon fiber trunks while later cars have plastic trunks with spayed-on carpet-like "flocking". tesla does not sell replacement carbon fiber trunks (any replacement is the plastic version.)

i am selling the original carbon fiber trunk with top rubber seal and trunk floor carpet panels as shown. also included is the rear side panel (and the proper foam gasket for that is also still installed)

item is located in san francisco. the raw trunk (without packaging) weighs 22 lbs and is approximately 62"x16"x16". prefer pickup but will ship if necessary.

i have set up payment for paypal, but am open to other payment arrangements (cash in person, check with waiting for check to clear, etc.)

List Date: 2/2/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: tesla roadster carbon fiber trunk
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

KDVHdQw5eQ2k2.JPG
AU8gKd3c8v4n2.JPG
t7XTft4R41ct2.JPG
6MKXEUtRsQvx2.JPG
vCPSNmcjnTEX2.JPG
zNmj6sknsjN52.JPG
W40PgXzjdx2w2.JPG