Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: TeslaShields 2021 Model 3 Floor Mats - $85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! Selling a set of TeslaShields Floor Mats for a 2021 Model 3. Sold the our M3SR+ and no longer need them as they don't fit in our soon to be delivered MYP.
Mats have only been in the car for 6-7 months.

1x Front driver side mat
1x Front passenger side mat
1x Rear mat

Asking price $85.
Located in Irvine, CA.
Local pick-up only. Sorry, no shipping.

I got a different brand off Amazon but they look/feel exactly the same. I'm guessing they all come from the same factory.
While many of them do come from the same factory, ours is much different as we use our own custom molds that we design in house. We have a much better fitment and 25% more coverage than what's on the market now. Here is a video of someone comparing our mats to 3d Maxpider. Enjoy! 🍿

Reactions: CSOTH7
While many of them do come from the same factory, ours is much different as we use our own custom molds that we design in house. We have a much better fitment and 25% more coverage than what's on the market now. Here is a video of someone comparing our mats to 3d Maxpider. Enjoy! 🍿

I will say, the mats are really nice and I would definitely choose them over the 3d maxpider ones.

Reactions: CS@Tshields