Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS/Trade Model Y dashboard wood trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am taking a delivery of a 2022 MYP with the black/wood interior. Testing the waters to see if anyone in the Colorado area wants to trade their white dash piece for my wood one. Let me know if you are remotely interested, thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 8.40.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 8.40.53 PM.png
    869.6 KB · Views: 245
I have the white trim and although I haven’t had any issues I personally prefer the wood. Id be down to trade as long as the process isn’t too labor/skill intensive.
Hey, I'd love to go through with this, my delivery date is Aug 2. The process is very simple, I've linked a youtube video of the removal. If the link doesnt work it can be found by searching "How to remove and replace your tesla model 3 and model y dashboard"
Is your vehicle a 2022 as well? Looking forward to your reply

I wonder if anyone wanting to change the appearance of their dashboard has considered or actually had the strip painted by a body shop as opposed to an expensive replacement and, if so, are you satisfied with the results? I am about to pick up my Model 3 LR with white upholstery and dash (which I think can be very distracting) and am considering all options.