Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: TSportline TST 20” space gray wheels and Continental tires and TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Washington DC area: I’m selling my set of Tsportline space gray TST 20” wheels and Continental ExtremeContact DSW06 tires. TPMS included. These are the staggered setup, so they are 20x9” in the front, and 20x10” in the rear. These are off my 2018 Model S. I sold the car and put the stock wheels back on it.

Here is the link to these wheels on Tsportline's site: TST 20" Tesla Model S Wheel and Tire Package (Set of 4)

Asking $2000 obo because I need them out of my garage, my wife is nagging me to death about them.

These tires have about 8000 miles on them with lots of tread remaining. Pictures show the only two minor nicks on the wheels. Otherwise they are in fantastic shape.

I cannot ship these. I have no idea how to ship wheels. This is for local pickup in the DC area only, but I am willing to drive ~1 hour from DC to meet someone if needed. Thanks.

IMG_0540.JPGIMG_0539.JPGIMG_0538.JPGIMG_0537.JPGIMG_0535.JPGIMG_0534.JPGIMG_0532.JPGIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0530.JPGIMG_0528.JPG