Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Uberturbine Wheels + Pirelli P Zero Tires + TPMS - $2750

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale: Just picked up my Performance Model today and will be selling the set of 4 rims and tires with TPMS installed.

Asking $2750

4 x Uberturbine Rims - new condition

2 x 255/35/R21 Pirelli P Zero Tires (retails $642 + tax)

2 x 275/35/R21 Pirelli P Zero Tires (retails $750 + tax)

4 x Model Y Bluetooth TPMS. (retails $300 + tax)

I live in SF. Sorry I won't be able to ship them.

Thanks!

Curious how this goes as it seems 99% of people here can't wait to get rid of these inefficient wattage robbing rollers...
If you dig a bit in some of the older threads ppl are actually looking for these. Not everyone of course but the style and colors appeal to some. Regarding range, Here’s a “fun” find, even with my 21” I still get the same, maybe a tad more On city. Range than my old. M3 RWD LR. I go by %, charge before at home, stating with 80% then work 60% arrive then back Home and arrive 39-40%(depending on my pedal Press ahem wink wink) so overall I’ve not taken a hit. Same was for my M3. I haven’t done long 2 plus hwy trips so can’t vouch there. Also interesting the 21” keep the 3500 lb towing capacity vs the 20”, per manual, so interesting. $2750 is good deal considering that from 19-20 is a $2000 Up charge, but that’s not counting the Original 19” cost which are kinda included in the car cots. In reality the 21”rims each alone must be near $900 a pop. I checked with Tesla and the 20” are $750 each! That’s with nothing else attached.

Last edited:
For Sale: Just picked up my Performance Model today and will be selling the set of 4 rims and tires with TPMS installed.

Asking $2750

4 x Uberturbine Rims - new condition

2 x 255/35/R21 Pirelli P Zero Tires (retails $642 + tax)

2 x 275/35/R21 Pirelli P Zero Tires (retails $750 + tax)

4 x Model Y Bluetooth TPMS. (retails $300 + tax)

I live in SF. Sorry I won't be able to ship them.

Thanks!

Wheels/Tires have been sold - Thanks!