Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Unplugged Performance Coilovers for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unplugged Performance Full coilovers set
Installed on AWD Model 3 (works on all M3)

orig price: $2,500

asking: $2,000 OBO

I am selling my car, so had to remove these coilovers to put car back to stock.

originally installed: Early 2020

Barely put any miles them due to covid (work from home): ~4,000 miles max.

These are on back order and from what I hear, grab me fast - prefer local pickup

More comfortable than stock when set to soft. Meanwhile, on track performance is so dialed in that it managed to impress our development driver Randy Pobst when turned up to firm (see video below). A wide spectrum of adjustment for both height and damping is engineered to satisfy street and track uses. Created by a dream team of top suspension engineers from motorsports to Unplugged Performance specs.

4A9BC97F-0861-440F-8022-AC8F045DDD78.jpeg
78BA03B7-3225-424F-A116-F1DDD46D3ADE.jpeg
31049B25-B9E5-461C-A2E3-B7E8C9FC17F4.jpeg

how far down were you lowered? did you need the UP camber adjustment arms?

It was lowered to where there was almost no wheel gap. Roughly the same look as their super lowering springs.
Of course, whoever buys these can adjust the height / pre-load / dampening to whatever they want.
There is also 2 knobs that come with this kit, that can be used to adjust your front suspension by simply turning the knob from your Frunk.

I did not get UP camber adjustment arms. I did not need alignment after install. The car tracked perfectly straight after installing these coilovers, so I had no need to change anything else.