Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: UP x BBS Flugplatz 20″ Wheel/tire set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for grabs are my Unplugged Performance x BBS 20" Gloss black wheels with 255 tires. Had on the car for around 6k miles. Going back to stock, so these gotta go! They look great on the car (particularly if you also have the unplugged springs to lower it a bit). I paid ~4500 for the whole wheels/tire package direct from Unplugged Performance in Cali. Hoping to grab 2700 for the combo. Not trying to ship, but can if you are ok paying for shipping (last set of 4 wheels/tires I shipped was ~500 bucks).

Pick up preferred in Las Vegas.

Pics here shortly, just getting this post up before I forget to do it.

41615E3F-4B34-4CD9-BE29-D2CA29A68432.jpeg
Adding a closer up pic for reference! The blue lug covers are not a part of the set up. Lol

Can you confirm MYP fitment?
I pulled this from the unplugged performance website.

UP x BBS Flugplatz 20×9 Wheel Set – 4 Wheels – Gloss Black – Fits all Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model Y variants

Sized Right
From our experience of working with thousands of Model 3 and Model Y owners, we’ve selected the best sizing for a daily driven car. The Flugplatz sizing of 20×9+32 allows all factory 20” Tesla tires to be swapped over and fitted for both Model 3 and Model Y. The correct tire sizing range is 235 to 275 wide which also allows track enthusiasts to go up to 275 wide front and rear if desired. The Flugplatz is also designed to clear the UP BFB 6 piston big brake kits with 15.5” rotors.

Fcuking awesome deal here. I don’t see how oem Tesla wheels(IE uberturbines etc) are selling for more than these. Inflation? There isn’t a shortage of uberturbines on this site, offerup, and clist. If these were in So Cal, these would be mounted in my car already. GLWS. If you make it to So Cal and you still have these HMU.

Wow, killer deal on some BBS wheels and perfect tire setup. I'd be super tempted if I was within pickup range. That +32mm offset is nice too, a little more outward fitment while still staying well within the fender.
That perfectly summarizes it! They loved them at unplugged and told me the same thing. Don’t need spacers to clear some of that gap from the fender, but it still doesn’t stick out!

Fcuking awesome deal here. I don’t see how oem Tesla wheels(IE uberturbines etc) are selling for more than these. Inflation? There isn’t a shortage of uberturbines on this site, offerup, and clist. If these were in So Cal, these would be mounted in my car already. GLWS. If you make it to So Cal and you still have these HMU.
Thank you man! Yea they are quite a bit less than what I paid for them brand new 6 months ago! Great set up!

Status
Not open for further replies.