Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Used Gen 2 HPWC 24ft with broken faceplate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a Gen 2 HPWC 24ft that is used but works perfectly. Unfortunately it has a cracked faceplate from when I was taking it off the wall. Would be perfect for someone who has a spare faceplate, needs to replace other parts, doesn't care about the cosmetic faceplate, or wants to wrap the faceplate. There is one hex screw missing, but otherwise all original mounting hardware is included. Will take best offer. Located in Denver and will sell locally or ship.

Attachments

• IMG_0153.JPEG
    IMG_0153.JPEG
    557 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0152.JPEG
    IMG_0152.JPEG
    441 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0154.JPEG
    IMG_0154.JPEG
    561.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    506.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0151.jpeg
    IMG_0151.jpeg
    936.6 KB · Views: 73
Selling a Gen 2 HPWC 24ft that is used but works perfectly. Unfortunately it has a cracked faceplate from when I was taking it off the wall. Would be perfect for someone who has a spare faceplate, needs to replace other parts, doesn't care about the cosmetic faceplate, or wants to wrap the faceplate. There is one hex screw missing, but otherwise all original mounting hardware is included. Will take best offer. Located in Denver and will sell locally or ship.
Pm sent.

I love in Denver. Do you still have the charger? If so how much? Thank You Shawn

I live in Denver. Do you still have the charger? If so how much? Thank You