Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Used Roadster LED taillights from Bespoke51/TransForged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased these back in 2019 and had them on my Roadster since then, but recently changed back to the original taillights.

These worked well for most of the time, but recently I noticed some of the LEDs are not lighting any more. If anyone is interested in these in order to repair, use as parts, or modify, I will pass them on cheap. I paid $1475 for the pair back in 2019. Looking for $250 if someone can use them. The black enclosure is not an original Tesla part, they were made by the company that supplied the LED lights.

I took some pictures of the lights before removing them so you can see there are quite a few LEDs that are not lighting. Looks like only the red rings have the issue. From what I can tell, all of the clear backup and amber turn signal LEDs are working. Also, 3 of the 6 studs for the mounting nuts came off - I do have the 3 studs as well.

I put this video together long ago, but it's not the best since it was pretty bright out at the time:
http://www.kathydesi.com/Roadster_tail_lights.mp4

IMG_1778_sm.jpg

IMG_3279.jpeg

IMG_3280.jpeg

IMG_3281.jpeg

IMG_3282.jpeg

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3045_sm1_sm.jpg