Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Used Tesla Model X 22" Turbine Black Onyx Wheel/Pirelli Zero tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell a full black/onyx 22 inch Turbine wheel/tire setup. These came on our X, which we purchased used. Only selling because the 22's just don't make sense on Montana roads. These wheels lived their life in California and have somewhere around 40k miles. Tires are Pirelli Zero All Season Plus.

Two of the wheels have some rim edge curbing, which I am certain could be repaired by a good mobile rim repair person. One of the front wheels looks virgin because it had curb rash and was repaired by Tesla just prior to our purchase of the car. The wheels are definitely used. From 10 feet away, they look incredible. I'd rate the finish at 7/10, but I used to be a professional detailer. Front tires have more life than rears, but both have ample life left.

They come with OEM tesla tire pressure sensors, red T center caps, and silver lug nut covers.

Looking to get $2200, but open to best offers. Wheels are located in Missoula, MT. If you pick them up, I'm willing to come down on price for convenience. I can ship them, but they are big and heavy, so that would be at buyer's expense. I'd guess around 300 bucks.

Just washed them, did an iron decontamination, and waxed them with Meguiar's hybrid ceramic wax.

I'll give it a few days here, and then post them on ebay.

Attached is google photo album:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TDacsmhxdEJK9YERA