Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: VERY RARE SIG 791 75K FIRM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The people offering the "feedback" are obviously not the buyers/collectors that would be interested in the car. I don't expect that person to be trolling TMC.

OK SO... I will ask the next obvious question... if you don't expect "buyers / collectors" that would be interested in the car to be "trolling" TMC... then why did you advertise here?

Entertaining thread. I used to own S Signature 246. It was my understanding that less than 500 of the 1,200 Signature Model S were built in that color (and even less were the Sig Red on Sig White combo).

Since we’re all tossing out opinions here, I personally think that if the car were at least Signature Red (which is no longer offered and actually rare), the OP’s high-price argument would be slightly more compelling.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
UPDATE:

After 1 month with exoticclassicusa on eBay I decided that it was too expensive to have them market the car. However, it was worth the cost to have a professional broker with years of experience in exotic cars, including cars autographed or owned by celebrities, to establish the maximum value of the car. So "Tessie" continued to be in mothballs until yesterday when I decided to list the car with

https-//onlyusedtesla.com/listing/model-s-2012-pearl-white-d9e62/

Thanks for all the comments !

Entertaining thread. I used to own S Signature 246. It was my understanding that less than 500 of the 1,200 Signature Model S were built in that color (and even less were the Sig Red on Sig White combo).

Since we’re all tossing out opinions here, I personally think that if the car were at least Signature Red (which is no longer offered and actually rare), the OP’s high-price argument would be slightly more compelling.
I thought Pearl White w/CF looked better maybe a new owner can have it repainted!

Does anyone know how many SIG P85 Pearl White cars vs P85 Sig Reds there are?

UPDATE:

After 1 month with exoticclassicusa on eBay I decided that it was too expensive to have them market the car. However, it was worth the cost to have a professional broker with years of experience in exotic cars, including cars autographed or owned by celebrities, to establish the maximum value of the car. So "Tessie" continued to be in mothballs until yesterday when I decided to list the car with

You have finally come to your senses after 10 months without an offer on a realistic market price... for a signed visor! :cool:

upload_2019-1-30_19-58-27.png

UPDATE:

Why?, you do know that you have to pay them $500 if you sell it.

Why not just list it on cars.com or craigslist for free.

Your car is not worth what you think it is and until you get that it's never going to sell no matter where it's listed.

#commonsense