Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: White 2017 Model S with <35k miles asking $48K (SoCal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale by original owner is a late-2017 Tesla Model S in excellent condition with original warranty
  • Pearl white multi-coat exterior
  • Black Interior
  • RWD (single motor)
  • 75 KWh battery
  • Standard 19" rims with minor curb rash on two of the rims
  • New tires installed 9/2019 and rotated 3/2020
  • LLumar Ultimate Ceramic window tint
  • Immaculately maintained including all recommended Tesla dealer service
  • Panoramic glass roof
  • Smart air suspension
  • Enhanced autopilot (EAP)
  • Fabric seats
  • 4K Blackvue Dashcam (front/rear cameras)
  • No accidents
  • No smoking
  • Always garaged
  • <35,000 miles
  • Remaining original factory warranty

Attachments

• 201026_eBay_1.jpg
    201026_eBay_1.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 201026_eBay_2.jpg
    201026_eBay_2.jpg
    638.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 201026_eBay_3.jpg
    201026_eBay_3.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 71
Hi....what is the range on 100% charge and I assume that free unlimited supercharging is not available to the new owner. How about some interior photos and I also assume that the seats are textile fabric which I really like. Thanks. BTW. factory warranty good to end 2021 ?

I normally don't charge to 100% but I estimate it's around 225 miles. I took delivery in December 2017, so warranty will be good through end of 2021 (depending on mileage). Yes, it's textile fabric interior and I think you're right about the unlimited supercharging.
I will upload more interior shots soon! Thanks for the interest.

Hi again.....tried to message you but not allowing me. I see that you have had problems with the MCU (1) ....any solutions ? Can you provide me with more photos and an Vin no. ? what if any fixes or repairs thru Tesla ? Any other problems or fixes not obvious ? I am surprised at the battery degradation (ie. 249 down to 225 ), roughly a 10% degradation.

Hi Chuck. Yes, the yellowing screen has been fixed. I took it in a few months ago and Tesla used some UV treatment (you can find descriptions online) that got rid of the yellowing. I also had the A/C compressor replaced. It was squeaking occasionally, and the new one sounds normal.