Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Wine Red Seat Covers for Model 3

Mod Y Guy

Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2017
California
I recently sold my 2018 Model 3 and am selling all of the after market accessories I had on the car. I installed Inch Empire Seat Covers in early-Feb. 2021 and took them off in late-May when I sold the car. I wrote a post a while back reviewing the covers. I paid $320 all in and am asking for $250 OBO. I still have the bag they came in and their condition is like new with no damage whatsoever. I will ship, but buyer has to pay for shipping (from zip code 91505). Would definitely rather do a local sale without shipping if at all possible. I live in the Los Angeles area. Please send me a PM if interested (and ask about my other accessories as well; Whiteline sway bars and end links, BLOXsport spacers, screen swivel mount, Tesla floor mats, Tesla sunshade, Tesla wireless phone charger, and more). Thanks!

Wine Red Covers (1).jpeg

Attachments

• Wine Red Covers (2).jpeg
    Wine Red Covers (2).jpeg
    664.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Wine Red Covers (3).jpeg
    Wine Red Covers (3).jpeg
    588.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Wine Red Covers (4).jpeg
    Wine Red Covers (4).jpeg
    543 KB · Views: 44
  • Wine Red Covers (5).jpeg
    Wine Red Covers (5).jpeg
    551.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Mod Y Guy

Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2017
California
- Inch Empire Wine Red Seat Covers: $250 OBO

- BLOXsport Spacers (15mm Front and 20mm Rear): $120 OBO

- Whiteline Front Sway Bar: $185 OBO

- Whiteline Rear Sway Bar: $125 OBO

- Whiteline Front End Links: $120 OBO

- Whiteline Rear End Links: $120 OBO

- Screen Swivel Mount: $100 OBO

- Official Tesla Sunshade (front glass roof): $40 OBO

- Official Tesla Wireless Phone Charger: $80 OBO

- Official Tesla Model 3 All Weather Floor Mats (Used Front Driver and Passenger, Rear Driver and Passenger, Frunk Liner, and Trunk Liner: $200 OBO for all

Let me know. Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC