Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Yet another set of 2021 Model 3 20'' Uberturbine take offs + P Zero tires - DFW Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Boourns

Mar 9, 2016
Dallas
I put new wheels on my 2021 M3P, so I am selling the OEM Ubers and Pirelli tires. Asking $2500. Would prefer local pickup in the Dallas or greater DFW area.

-Four 20” Uberturbine wheels 20 x 9
-Four OEM Pirelli P Zero tires 235/35/20 with 630 miles on them
-Four Uberturbine center caps

Wheels are in excellent condition. No curb rash. Tires have 630 miles on them. I kept the TPMS and lug nuts for my new wheels.

Here are pics of them on the car on Thursday. The condition now is the same. I didn't have time this morning to snap new pics, but I will get some later today.

Wheels are off the car. I have examined them closely and attached updated pics. I could not find anything on one wheel. Two of them have very minor rock marks. The last one has what looks like the slightest curb rash but isn't. What happened was, to fit them in the back of my wife's SUV, I stacked one on top of the other. When driving home I went around a turn a little too fast and it the top one slid off and scraped the bottom one on the way down. Oops. I honestly don't know if you'll be able to tell when the tires are re-mounted, but I want to disclose it.

In light of this I'm dropping the price to $2,200. Still prefer to sell locally in the greater DFW area.

Bump. I will ship these for $2100 net to me.

Still available for pickup in DFW for $2000.

Let's get these sold this week!

WUSHG7M.png

I'll take the set for 1,800 if you meet me in Waco. I don't know how to send a personal message on this forum yet, so just txt me at 512-825-6186 to coordinate.
I put new wheels on my 2021 M3P, so I am selling the OEM Ubers and Pirelli tires. Asking $2500. Would prefer local pickup in the Dallas or greater DFW area.

-Four 20” Uberturbine wheels 20 x 9
-Four OEM Pirelli P Zero tires 235/35/20 with 630 miles on them
-Four Uberturbine center caps

Wheels are in excellent condition. No curb rash. Tires have 630 miles on them. I kept the TPMS and lug nuts for my new wheels.

Here are pics of them on the car on Thursday. The condition now is the same. I didn't have time this morning to snap new pics, but I will get some later today.

What new wheels did you get?