Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Zero G Wheels/Tires - Perf +34 offset - Excellent Condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling Tesla made Model 3 Zero G Performance Wheels. These are in the rarer +34 offset variant, with mounted/balanced PS4S tires and extra lug nut covers. Note these TPMS sensors are non-bluetooth. The wheels also have been ceramic coated making it super easy to clean off brake dust.

If interested I can post pictures, but they have never been curbed, have a great amount of tread and look brand new. Including wheel bags. Local pickup in the Seattle area. Asking $3500 OBO (sell for somewhere around $5000 new direct from Tesla I think).

Upgrading from Model 3 to Model X so have to get rid of these, but I drove from WA to California to get them. IMO they are one of the best (if not THE) best looking wheels you can put on a Model 3.

Still available?
Yes! I just have them sitting in the garage. Haven't posted the listing anywhere else but here yet. I had a heck of a time finding them myself and bought them here so wanted to give at least a few months of summer for the community here to have first dibs! If I don't have them gone by the end of this month I'll probably start posting them on FB Marketplace/OfferUp.

Thanks for the response, I am interested. Can you please share some photos enriquesaenz66@gmail or post them here? What part of Seattle do you live in in case I need to have my son check them out in person, he lives in Bellevue. Thanks
I have glamor shots of them on the car if that works. They’re just sitting in wheel bags in the garage right now. Happy to show them to your son, but I was very particular with them so all 4 just look like brand new wheels and tires. Never curbed them when I used them or anything like that. I’m east of Everett, about 45 minutes North of Seattle. Happy to drop them off somewhere in Seattle though if you’re interested

IMG_1718.jpeg
IMG_1808.jpeg