Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does your invoice show parts actually with ...-S0-B? If so should be good for a Model S. The triple camera is the wrong/HW2 one though.
This is the invoice that was sent to me. As you can see it doesn't have "-S0-B" rather it has "-00-B". I called the service center and they told me it is the right part number. So I am very confused now. Can someone please chime in

IMG_1419.jpg

This is the invoice that was sent to me. As you can see it doesn't have "-S0-B" rather it has "-00-B". I called the service center and they told me it is the right part number. So I am very confused now. Can someone please chime in

View attachment 736500
@axalarm

I originally had incorrectTriple Camera 18.......-00-C and a week later had the corrected 1120520-00-B. You should be good per above invoice.

Does anyone know what happens to our SS when it resets on Nov 25th?

I am on vacation and will not be driving my MX until Dec 2nd. I currently have 99 with 1000+ miles for this period.

What will my score be on Nov 25th if I'm not driving? Will I need to drive 100 miles minimum for new period with 98+, to requalify?

These are concerns that keep me up at night and make me crazy...and I'm making my wife crazy.

I am on vacation and will not be driving my MX until Dec 2nd. I currently have 99 with 1000+ miles for this period.

What will my score be on Nov 25th if I'm not driving? Will I need to drive 100 miles minimum for new period with 98+, to requalify?

These are concerns that keep me up at night and make me crazy...and I'm making my wife crazy.
What's all this now about a safety score reset?

It's not a reset. It is a rolling 30 day score.

If you notice in the safety score tab it only has 30 days of driving data, and that is the previous 30 days... so everyday, the oldest one gets removed.
What heppens if you don't drive for 10 days is simply that you won't have any driving data for those days.
On Dec 2nd you'll still have your driving data from Nov 2nd to Dec 2nd... the 30 day rolling average means everyday it includes the previous 30 days.... makes sense?

@KrenGrl
Thank you. I'm not sure exactly how 30 day rolling works. Could you please give me an example using my current status?
If you notice in the safety score tab it only has 30 days of driving data, and that is the previous 30 days... so everyday, the oldest one gets removed.
What heppens if you don't drive for 10 days is simply that you won't have any driving data for those days.
On Dec 2nd you'll still have your driving data from Nov 2nd to Dec 2nd... the 30 day rolling average means everyday it includes the previous 30 days.... makes sense?

Reactions: Saxman
Apologize for being completely off topic... but since this group has the same vintage car as mine I really would ike to know if anyone here has experienced a "buzzing speaker"
I posted my story here with a short video of the issue... it's driving me nuts!

The speaker buzzing sound has been haunting me as well, but mine is always the front passnger door speaker and it is getting extremely annoying, it quite bothers me... here's my experience. I have a 11/2016 MS with premium sound.

My buzzing speaker is the front passenger side door speaker. It started about a year ago and it was intermittent.
January this year I took the car in to the SC for the FSD computer upgrade and added it to the list.
They replaced the RH Condenser Fan. (see screnshot - I don't know why the test drive... driving has nothing to do with it) and stated that noise was gone... well unfortunately it was intermittent and they thought they fixed it, but it came back.
It kept getting worse as far as frequency, and at one point it bacame a permanent feature. It buzzed anytime the screen was on.

Then in August took the car in to get the MCU2 and again I pointed out the buzzing sound. This time they replaced the speaker (see other screenshot) and clamed it went away. BTW it is best heard without music playing becaus the music covers it up...
Anyway, the MCU was also replaced and the buzzing had gone away. Yay!

Well that was August, and the excitement of driving a buzzing free car quickly faded, as the buzzing sound started to come back intermittently at first, and now, only about 2 months after MCU upgrade the same buzzing sound, fram the same speaker is back, and it is no longer intermittent, it is once again always present with the screen on. Nothing I can do to make it go away. :(

So hopefully soon I get the invite to get the new camera upgrade, and once again will add the buzzing sound to the list of concerns, but seems like they have no clue as what causes it.

Without music playing it is very annoying, with passengers annoyingly asking (what is that sound!)

I hope something is found...

I think I understand what a Rolling 30 days means. However on my SS Screen it states
"Based on driving behavior for Oct 25 - Nov 23" ( that's less than 30 days).
Then tomorrow it will score Oct 25 - Nov 24. And then on Nov 25, it starts all over again, and will state "...driving behavior for Nov 25. Does your APP, show the same way as mine?

How is this a Rolling 30 day period?

I think I understand what a Rolling 30 days means. However on my SS Screen it states
"Based on driving behavior for Oct 25 - Nov 23" ( that's less than 30 days).
Then tomorrow it will score Oct 25 - Nov 24. And then on Nov 25, it starts all over again, and will state "...driving behavior for Nov 25. Does your APP, show the same way as mine?

How is this a Rolling 30 day period?
What date did you start? 10/25? If so, it can't start before that. It should go to Oct 26 - Nov 25, Oct 27 - Nov 26, etc.

Reactions: Saxman
What date did you start? 10/25? If so, it can't start before that. It should go to Oct 26 - Nov 25, Oct 27 - Nov 26, etc.
@MP3Mike
I started September 25, which if I remember correctly, was the very beginning. Or at least when I first got the Software update which had the SAFETY BUTTON , to opt in.

So this will be my third Period of Scoring, coming up:
Sept 25 - Oct 24
Oct 25- Nov 24
Nov 25 - Dec 24

How is this considered ROLLING?

Reactions: c0smicdirt
We now are seeing many Tweets and TMC posts from customers still awaiting camera upgrade invitations and a very precious few Tweets and TMC posts concerning new cameras installed. I’m in the “lucky” second group to receive the cameras and was the first car upgraded at my SC. However I haven’t heard of any of the “lucky” group gaining acceptance to FSD Beta.

It certainly appears that even though Tesla determined we needed the upgraded cameras they had no plan or ability to integrate the cars with upgraded cameras into FSD Beta. Perhaps that is why the camera upgrade invitations ended very quickly and have not resumed. (I do realize parts may be hard to obtain, too.)

As usual, the silence from Tesla Corporate externally and internally is deafening. I was able to have a face to face chat with the tech who worked on my car and it probably won’t surprise you to learn that the SC techs know about as much about the situation as we do.

@azred
I had the same conversation with my tech after my 2nd camera install and he said the same thing as yours. I also called my SC and asked to speak with the SC Mgr. She was " in a meeting ", I was told, and would call me back. It must be a very long meeting since that was 2 days ago.

It's unconscionable that Tesla leadership treats us Owners so disrespectfully.

I was able to finagle a call and speak with a Tesla Customer Support guy who was in Salt Lake City, and in Software Support dept. He seemed empathetic to our plight, but also said his team is in the dark as well as us.

@MP3Mike
I started September 25, which if I remember correctly, was the very beginning. Or at least when I first got the Software update which had the SAFETY BUTTON , to opt in.

So this will be my third Period of Scoring, coming up:
Sept 25 - Oct 24
Oct 25- Nov 24
Nov 25 - Dec 24

How is this considered ROLLING?
That's not how it works. After your initial 30 days, *every day* is a new "scoring period".

Or, said another way, your safety score only includes the last 30 days worth of driving data. Anything before that is discarded.

That's not how it works. After your initial 30 days, *every day* is a new "scoring period".

Or, said another way, your safety score only includes the last 30 days worth of driving data. Anything before that is discarded.
@appleguru
Thanks for trying to explain it to me and I hate soybeans dense.
Can you show me a screen shot of your overall Score, including what it states as the measuring period, and also screen shot showing the daily scores for that period, per my attachment.

Thanks again for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-223217_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-223217_Tesla.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20211123-223323_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-223323_Tesla.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 51